🌺||15

Author Pov.

Jin and Taehyung pulled jimin to sit with them in the cafeteria after they spent over 10minutes searching for him, " come sit with us jimin " the older of the two said as held jimin hand tighter, " weren't you guys who ignored me first..? " jimin asked as he looked away trying to loosen jin grip but failed.

" I know, we didn't mean it in a bad way... it just if other groups see that we're not friends they will stop bothering you.. but we couldn't endure ignoring you anymore because of how close we got in the last few weeks.. we did it to stop them from hurting you " Taehyung said with a pout on his lips.

" but they did anyway.. " jimin muttered but it didn't go unnoticed by taehyung who instead shrugged it off, Jimin was feeling very uncomfortable by the way jungkook was staring at him, he couldn't utter a word after what happened to him in front of him but also he didn't like how the younger is pitying him.

Taehyung Pov.

" did you finish? " I asked jimin after I opened his room door, " yeah i will come in a bit " he answered as he wore his socks, " ok jimin I will wait for you outside " I said to him before leaving the room, I went to wait for jimin outside near the door, he sure took his time but we weren't late so I didn't rush him.

" what are you doing here? " I turned around to see jungkook looking at me with a confused look, " I am waiting for jimin " I said as I smiled my famous boxy smile, " oh.. you two are going out? " he asked as his thin lined lips turned to a frown, " yeah I wanted to apologize.. so this is my way of saying sorry " I said as I glanced back at the hallway toward their room before looking back at him.

" a..alone? " jungkook stuttered while asking a bit nervously, " yeah.. Mm.. wanna come? " I asked since all the boys were out.. well except yoongi hyung who was sleeping in the bedroom, " but jimin.. he won't.. " jimin interrupted him leading him to widen both his eyes and lips as he stared at jimin.

" sorry tae I finished " jimin said smiling at me before his eyes laid on jungkook, slowly his cute smile vanishing, the two seemed quite tensed, I knew something must have happened between them but I pretended not to notice as I invited jungkook to come along with us, because if there really was something between them I think we can fix it.

Author Pov.

The three boys walked toward the cinema surrounded by awkward silence that started to get on taehyung nerves, " did you two fight or something?! " and with the perfect question he managed to make the atmosphere more awkward for the duo.

" ya! Seriously did something happe-.." jungkook interrupted taehyung to avoid talking about what happened between them, " what movie are we gonna watch taehyung " he asked in attempt to change the topic which successfully worked leading the boy to keep on talking about his top three movie options for tonight till they arrived to the cinema.

" so who will get the tickets? " jungkook asked before taehyung raised his hand with his boxy smile on full display, " ok then i will get the food, what do you guys want? " Jimin volunteered as he glanced at the food counter.

" a large popcorn and cola! And some candy " jimin laughed at taehyung stupid expression as he tried pulling an aegyo on them, " and you..j..jungkook " his laughter died down as he glanced at jungkook while asking him " I will come with you  ".

" you don't have to! " jimin said almost shouting feeling uncomfortable, jungkook gave him a cold look " still coming " he said in a very serious tone leading the boy to look around before walking away mumbling a low " Ok ", jungkook smiled when he saw the pout on jimin lips but still kept his fierce look.

After the two finished getting their food they waited for taehyung to come with the tickets, it was a bit crowded where they were standing, as soon as they saw taehyung running toward them he pulled them toward the screen room door, it was a bit crowded so they stood in line.

Jimin was sweating as he kept on clinging to jungkook from the back, at first jungkook didn't care much as he kept on talking with taehyung but a yelp that escaped jimin lips made him turn around, anger filled jungkook when he saw some guy holding jimin waist as the other hand rubbing his inner thigh.

" what the fuck are you doing? " jungkook asked angrily as he held the stranger hand away from jimin thigh, " why do you care, he didn't utter a word.. doesn't mean he liked being touched? " the stranger said as he eyed jimin body.

A tear rolled down from jimin eye as he glanced at jungkook, the memory of what jackson did to him came flooding in his head, his breath hitched as his throat became dry.

Jungkook looked at the vulnerable boy in front of him before he bit his lips feeling irritated from the stranger standing in front of him, taehyung pulled his hand " jungkook his not worth it. " he nodded at what his friend said to him.

" yeah, you go back to your own business while i go back to mine " the stranger said as be pulled his hand away from jungkook grip trying to touch jimin but a punch found it way to his face leading him to stumble and fall to the side.

" well he is my business " jungkook glared at the male and pulled jimin in front of him " stay where I can see you " he seriously said next to jimin ear making him blush as nervousness took over him.

Taehyung was shocked by what happened but just stayed still as he watched how jungkook was treating jimin, it was the first time to see jungkook care about anyone else.. other than jinho.. and that made him quite alert at their interactions.