🌺||10

Jimin pov.

Why do I have to get punished for what they did to my locker? I am really not in the mood for anyone right now, I really can't find peace anywhere I go, I reached my locker after getting a towel and disinfectant liquid with some garbage bag.

" oh dear who did that to you " someone from behind me said as they mocked me, I turned around as I glared at that person but before I can utter any word he pinned me to the locker smirking at me, " sorry.. do I know you? " I asked as I started to get annoyed at the situation I am in.

" no? " he replied unsure as he eyed my body I scoffed as I pushed his hand away " then move your filthy hands off me. ", " filthy hands? Boy i can fuck you up and no one will dare to save you " the boy shouted at me holding me from my collar, " oh now you're a hoe? Sorry but I am not
in the mood for your shit! " I sighed as I pushed his hands away again before I turned to clean my locker.

" do you know who your talking with? " he said angrily not liking how I was talking to him, not that I care, " i hope not the queen? " I said sarcastically ignoring his presence as I kept wiping my locker, " you asshole I am got7 jackson-.. " I interrupted him " not like i care, leave me alone? Please. "

He seem to get real mad at me so he pulled my neck leaning near my ear whispering " careful, bitch. " before leaving me dumbfounded in my place, I am getting very rude and my tongue won't take me anywhere good, but god he was a pain in the ass.

Namjoon pov.

" did u guys find who did that? " I asked them feeling quite nervous about who and why are they doing this, " yea like yoongi said the got7 boys " hoseok answered with a frown as he glanced at yoongi.

" it was really hard to make them stop bothering us and thanks to you now we have to keep up with their shit again. " yoongi spat on jungkook leading him to frown, guilt all over his face.

" sorry i didn't know they will bother jimin.. " jungkook said as he looked at every single one of us, " yeah will to them his the easiest " I stated not sure how to help him " let's try to stay by his side as much as we can.. " jin said with a worried tone I just smiled as I nodded while rubbing my thumb over his hand trying to comfort him.

Author Pov.

" keep an eye on jimin.. " jackson said to his friend. " sure, but why? What are you planning to do to him? " bambam asked curiosity eating him up, " have fun.. " jackson said laughing before leaving bambam dumbfounded in his place.

Jungkook pov.

I was walking around the campus thinking about things, I felt really guilty for what happened to jimin I hope they won't bother him but I don't know how to keep an eye on him his mostly alone, so it's really hard to know where and what his doing.

" hey wait! " I ran toward a familiar figure, " oh hey.. what's wrong? " jimin smiled at me weakly, " what are you doing? " I asked feeling a bit worried about him, he laughed awkwardly " well.. i just finished cleaning my bloody locker ".

" if anything happens tell me I can help you " I said as I rested my hand over his shoulder, he glanced at my hand before gently removing it " don't worry I am a bit used to all of that ".

" still.. I feel guilty " I said as I avoided looking at his eyes, " you don't have too " he said in a sad yet serious tone before leaving me behind, I wanted to stop him but I just couldn't as if something didn't let me..? I just watched him leave regretting everything I said or did to him from the moment I saw him..

Few days later
Jimin pov.

Again.. another day passed and still new things happen to me, yesterday some random dude punched the hell out of me and the day before? Someone locked me in the equipment room for the rest of the day, good I remembered that I had my phone with me so I called for help but now.. I have to handle all these food thrown at me by students.

I don't know who I provoked to get bullied this way
It was worse than how they bullied me in my old school but I guess I changed a bit that I can stand up for myself a bit? Yeah but that not stopping anyone, " STOP WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING!! " namjoon shouted in the middle of the cafeteria at the students which made them freeze in their spot.

" you ok? " jin wrapped his arm around me helping me to stand up as I just smiled weakly hurt, " I am fine .. " I looked down as my weak smile vanished from my face,the boys pushed the student out of the way
to make space for me to leave along with jin, " who ordered you to do that?! " I heard namjoon shout at them.

The students started whispering in fear until he shouted again " I THINK I ASKED A QUESTION? ", " got7 " some of the students said in fear, " IF I SEE ANY ONE BOTHERING JIMIN AGAIN! I SWEAR WHOEVER WILL GET DOUBLE THE BULLYING HE GOT UNDERSTOOD? " the students nodded in fear before scattering away from him, " let get you changed ok? " jin smiled pulling me behind him back to our dorm.

Author Pov.

" we got to stop this " yoongi said feeling annoyed.
" yeah but the problem why were they targeting him? His not even a member of our group " hoseok said confused, " maybe because we been hanging a lot around him? " yoongi answered not sure why jimin was even involved in their problem with the other group.

" but still.. they are over doing it this time " hoseok said feeling annoyed at what they did to jimin, " i think we should put a space between us " namjoon said breaking the silence that took over for few minutes, " his not in a condition to be bullied much and his a good kid so just distance yourself away of him " namjoon ordered as the boy looked at each other not really liking the idea.

" thats the only way to help him huh? " yoongi said not liking what namjoon suggested, " I guess it is .. " namjoon sighed before leaving them to think more about the problem and how to solve it in a quieter place.

A week and half passed by so quickly and no one dared to lay a finger on jimin, but at the same time jimin wasn't able to enjoy his time like he used too, taehyung and the other boys are ignoring him, jin will make food for him along the other boys but he won't say a word to him.

Jackson called bambam still feeling slightly annoyed because of his argument with jungkook the day before, though it wasn't the only one as the two kept arguing through the week but yeah it was enough to push him over the edge.

" where is he ? " jackson asked bambam annoyed, " jimin? Music room.. " the boy answered him knowing that his friend was in a bad mood, " is he alone? " jackson asked again earning a hum as a response meaning yes, " wait for me then.. I think it's time to have fun ".