🌺||20

Author Pov.

Taehyung just finished talking with jin, namjoon and hoseok so he decided to get back to his room, he quietly opened the door as he walked in but was shocked when he saw yoongi holding jimin tight in his arms.

He was shocked but after what happened to jimin a while ago he just shrugged it off and walked in to sleep, he laid down while facing them, he really wanted to know what their relationship is because it was rare for yoongi to show interest in someone.

In the morning the older woke up feeling something warm holding him, he opened his eyes to see jimin holding him tightly as he rested his head on his chest.

The feeling felt foreign in a way but in the same time he felt sorry for him, he knew how hurt the boy feel right now, especially after what he heard yesterday, anger slowly started filling him up as he remembered that jackson raped the younger.

He wanted to leave the bed to wash up but he didn't want to wake the boy, especially since he can't even escape because of how tight he was holding him.

Almost ten minutes later jimin woke up, he rubbed his face on yoongi chest before slowly opening his eyes, yoongi smiled as he saw jimin cute confused face.

" morning " yoongi said leading the boy to look at him, a small smile took over his confused face as he slowly let go of yoongi and sat up, " morning, yoongi hyung ".

" did you sleep well? " yoongi asked as he ruffled the younger hair, jimin blushed but nodded his head anyway.

" let's go and change before jin come and shout at us for being late " yoongi said as he stood up from the bed, jimin followed him to get back to his room.

He peeked at their apartment hallway before slowly walking toward his room, he hesitated to open the door but he had to so that he could leave early, yoongi noticed how tense the younger was so he walked toward him and opened the door for him.

" I will wait for you " yoongi said leading the boy to nod before walking in, jimin walked in nervously as he looked around the room, jungkook was laying down but when he heard the door open he sat up and looked at jimin.

Jimin ignored him as he felt scared, he ran toward the closet and took out his clothes as fast as he could before trying to escape the room but jungkook stopped him, he stood behind him and trapped him between his arms and the closet.

" where were you yesterday? " jungkook asked in a very serious tone, jimin felt nervous as he started sweating in his place, " I think I asked a question? " he asked again holding jimin face to make him look at him, " and I think you should let go of him " yoongi said as he walked toward them.

" I am just talking with him " jungkook said as he walked back to his bed, he sat down as he looked at the two males in front of him.

Yoongi cupped jimin face asking him if he was alright, jimin nodded as he glanced at jungkook before holding the older hand wanting to leave fast, jungkook scoffed as he looked at them somehow feeling irritated by the scene in front of him.

__

In the lunch break yoongi was walking toward the cafeteria with namjoon and hoseok, they were so engrossed in their topic until they saw jimin, he was leaning back at the wall as he fiddled with his fingers.

The three boys started walking toward him until they saw jackson trapping him from one side as he leaned close to him whispering things in his ear, jimin pushed him away but he held both of the boy hands.

Anger filled yoongi as he walked toward jackson and pulled him from his shoulder leading him turn around, before he could fully turn around he was already on the floor from the hard impact on his cheek, yoongi punched him so hard that his cheeks turned red.

Yoongi pulled jackson collar and pinned him to the wall as he leaned close to his ear, " I swear to god if you come near him again! I will fucking kill you ".

" are you sure? " jackson laughed slightly ignoring the pain he was feeling, " he enjoyed getting fucked by me last time, I am sure his already craving for more.. " jackson said leading yoongi to slam him back on the wall.

" yo jimin, last time it was jungkook, how about trying yoongi this time? " jackson asked smirking, jimin eyes started to get teary as he slightly shook his head meaning No.

" what do you mean it was jungkook? " yoongi asked confused as he glanced at terrified jimin, " oh you don't know the whole thing? " jackson said as he pushed him away, " the thing is " he said as he wrapped his arm around jimin shoulder before pushing him on yoongi.

Yoongi was confused as he was now leaning on the wall with jimin pushed on him, jackson laughed slightly before he held jimin waist leaning close to whisper on his ear as he faced yoongi.

" I fucked him while he was moaning exactly next to jungkook ear, do you want to try it too? i promise you won't regret it " jackson said as yoongi glanced at jimin crying face.

He pulled jackson and punched him again after he pushed jimin out of the way, namjoon and hoseok stopped yoongi as they pulled him away.

" that's enough yoongi " namjoon said as he glanced at jackson, " and you, stop interacting with us or else you will get hurt much worse than this " he said coldly.

Yoongi held jimin hand and pulled him somewhere far and quiet, he was breathing heavily as jimin cried harder, tears kept staining his face as time passed.

" why didn't you tell me that jungkook was there when it happened?! " yoongi asked after jimin calmed down, the younger looked at him for few seconds before looking somewhere else.

" jimin " yoongi called in a gentler tone as he caressed the younger face, jimin shed more tears as he closed his eyes " what differences will it make? ".

" I don't know.. " yoongi said, jimin smiled weakly as he looked around while biting his lips to stop himself from crying " though he was there, he was ok.. because I wasn't jinho.. that why it doesn't matter to him anymore.. ".