🌺||29

Author Pov.

Jimin took jungkook to an empty alley in the school that students hardly go to, he pushed the younger harshly to the wall as he glared at him, " what was that jungkook.. " he asked as he felt guilty for pushing the boy harshly.

Jungkook noticed jimin expression so he faked pain as he slid down the wall holding his shoulder, " j..jimi-ah it really hurt " he cried out as he faked pain, jimin eyes widened as he rushed to jungkook side checking on him, his hand gently caressing the boy shoulder.

Jungkook kept whimpering in pain whenever the boy touched his shoulder, he felt wet drops on his hand that he was holding his shoulder with to look up and see jimin crying face, his cheeks pink as his nose tip turned red along with his eyes from the tears.

" I.. I am.. s..sorry jungkook.. " the boy cried as he held jungkook shoulder gently, the boy mentally cursed at himself for making the boy cry, " I.. didn't mean to hurt you.. sorry.. please.. don't get mad.. " the boy pleaded as he looked straight into jungkook worried eyes.

" I wi..will do anything.. just forgive me.. " he said as he looked down feeling guilty unaware of the boy acting, jungkook smiled slightly before he groaned pretending to feel pain when he released his hand from holding his shoulder.

" stay with me.. since you injured my shoulder.. you need to help me with a lot of things " jungkook said with a smile that turned into a thin line when the boy looked up to look at him, jimin nodded his head as he bit his lips.

" we have dance class next.. what are you going to do.. " jimin asked as the boy looked at him with a fake pained expression, " let's talk to her.. I will tell her I hurt my shoulder and than I need you to help me.. ok? " the younger asked as jimin nodded with a guilty expression.

The bell rang leading the two boys head back inside the school building to talk with their dance teacher, " wait for me ok? " jungkook said as the older just nodded, jungkook walked toward the teacher pretending to feel pain again as he needed to convince her too.

" hey jungkook, why are you still in your regular clothes? " the teacher asked as jungkook looked down faking being sad and guilty as he groaned when he pressed on his shoulder, " I hurt my shoulder earlier.. is it possible if I skip today? ".

" you did what! Jungkook! I told you to be careful " the teacher shouted earning few students attention, jimin's too, " sorry I bumped my shoulder hard that why.. I am really in pain can jimin skip too? Because he is my roommate.. it will be much easier for me " jungkook reasoned out as the teacher thought about it.

" but you are really in pain right? " she asked as she furrowed her eyebrows, " I swear, I am even going back after this you can check on me if you want " he said as she shook her hear, " no need for that, just rest and be careful.. please? " the boy nodded before she turned to call jimin.

Jimin was walking next to jungkook toward their apartment but felt quite guilty as he saw jungkook wincing in pain with every step he take, he really wanted to help the boy but not really sure how.

" jimin.. open the door " jungkook said as the older nodded, he opened the door for the boy and waited for him to enter before he closed it, as soon as jungkook got in jimin started to follow him like a lost puppy, the boy entered the room and sat down on his bed as jimin just stood there looking at him.

" help.. " jungkook said as jimin looked at him nervously, he bit his lips before he asked " with what..? ", jungkook glanced at himself " my clothes, I want to change ", jimin more nervous as he fiddled with his fingers.

" just give me my white shirt and black shorts " jungkook said as the boy nodded and got him his clothes, jungkook tried to take the shirt off but couldn't as he felt pain in his shoulder, " a.-agh.. fuck.. " he muttered as his eyes flinched in pain.

" kookie.. " jimin called so sweetly, so worried, " help me change, it hurt " he faked a cry as the older nodded with a pout on his face, he was worried and jungkook was acting very well, he started taking off jungkook shirt as he was standing between jungkook legs.

He stared for a second at the boy muscular body, his toned abs that he felt embarrassed after seeing them, jungkook noticed how jimin was looking at him, " if you want me to stay shirtless I would " the boy said but got a very gentle slap on his bare shoulder.

Jungkook pushed jimin slightly as he stood up, " the shorts " he said as jimin cheeks turned red, " come on please, I can't change because of you " he said as the boy frowned and nodded, jungkook felt sorry for choosing the wrong words while faking the pain but stayed quiet instead.

Jimin took off jungkook jeans and helped him wear the shorts before he went to change his own clothes, jungkook was laying down while staring at jimin, the boy was about to take off his jeans when he saw jungkook stare at him.

" kookie.. " he whined as the boy rolled his eyes, jungkook closed his eyes slightly with a pout, jimin smiled and turned around and took off his shirt, his bare back was now visible to jungkook, he was staring at the boy back until he noticed few marks on his back.

He really wanted to go to him and ask him from where did he get them but stayed quiet as if he didn't see anything, when jimin bent down to take off his jeans jungkook eyes widened as he stared straight at the boy ass.

He pressed his legs together as he bit his lips while staring at jimin, the boy wearing a tight underwear, well it wasn't for jimin but to jungkook's it was too tight to his liking, jimin bent down again to wear his shorts giving jungkook access to see more.

The boy was staring real hard that he didn't notice jimin turn, the boy frowned when he saw jungkook was staring at him, " kookie!~ " he whined but jungkook just laughed as he shook his head, " I didn't see, I just opened my eyes when you finished " he lied in hope the boy will listen.

Surprisingly jimin believed him and nodded as he sat next to him, his hand gently caressing the boy shoulder, of course jungkook didn't forget to fake wincing in pain every few seconds, " I am sorry kookie.. I always bring pain for you.. " he said to jungkook leading him to frown as he stayed quiet feeling sorry for lying.

__________
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛