🌺||22

Author Pov.

The two boys returned back quite late, when they entered the apartment all of the boys were already sleeping.

" where are you going? " jungkook asked as he stopped jimin from passing their room, jimin blushed slightly as he pointed at yoongi's room making the younger frown at him " you said you will cuddle with me.. ".

Jimin eyes widened a little bit as he looked at his feet, jungkook smiled as he saw the light blush on jimin cheeks, " come.. I won't do anything that may hurt you.. ".

Jimin changed his clothes uncomfortably as he felt jungkook staring at him but was scared to turn and see that it's true, after he finished he hesitantly walked toward jungkook.

" let's sleep I am sleepy.. " jungkook whined as he pulled jimin on the bed, jimin heart started beating repeatedly fast as he saw the position that the two of them were in, jimin on top of jungkook while both his legs are between jungkook's legs, his face only few inches apart from jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he pushed down jimin face leading him to bury jimin face on his neck, his arms gently wrapping jimin slim waist " let's stay like this.. " he whispered seductively before closing his eyes, for some reason jimin didn't want to move so he just closed his eyes forgetting everything as he fell asleep on jungkook comfortable chest.

Morning came as jungkook lazily opened his eyes feeling a bit ticklish from jimin soft hair, he smiled as he gently caressed the boy hair, jimin groaned softly as he rubbed his face on jungkook chest.

Jungkook stayed still hoping that the boy won't woke up which fortunately he didn't, he kept staring at his fragile figure as guilt took over him leading him to feel sorry for what he said to him.

He really loved jinho, jinho was still in love with his ex boyfriend but he decided to give jungkook a chance after breaking up with his boyfriend, he wanted to make the boy fall for him but he failed instead, everyone in the group was aware of the fake love the two were in which broke jungkook, especially when he disappeared never bothering to at least text him once.

Even though the two looked quite similar, jimin was more broken.. more fragile than jinho, even with their similarities they differ in many ways, jungkook found himself leaning closer to jimin face as he stared at the boy face features.

Before he could give the boy a kiss he stopped when he saw him wake up, jimin opened his eyes slowly as he rubbed them gently before looking at jungkook face.

He blushed as he tried to move away but jungkook didn't let him, he smiled his famous bunny teethed smile " morning ", jimin smiled gently as he mumbled a low " morning.. ".

" let's have breakfast? " jungkook said as he looked at the time lazily, " but I think they are out since they didn't wake us, are you ok with cereal? " he asked as jimin slowly left the bed.

" I can cook you breakfast if you want... " he said with a painful smile, jungkook for some reason liked the idea as he nodded eagerly, jimin smiled as he nodded " let's freshen up first then I will cook you something ".

Jungkook nodded as he followed jimin to the bathroom not caring about the fact that he actually really needed to use the bathroom, after the two finished brushing their teeth jimin politely asked him to leave.

Jungkook chuckled as he walked toward the living room to wait for him to finish doing his business, as he thought all of the boys left, he was confused that they didn't wake them but yet he didn't care, he some how wanted to just stay with jimin company for today.

__

It been a week and jimin and jungkook relationship improved a lot, jungkook became less strict and mean toward him while jimin got a little bit clingy toward the boy.

Jimin was sitting in the cafeteria along with jin and namjoon when yoongi approached him, " jimin! " he called loudly as he walked toward him, " I need your help please " he said with a frown.

Jimin was confused as he let go of his food, " what's wrong? " he asked before yoongi reached to hold his hands " please come with me, I need you " he said as he held jimin hands tighter, jin and namjoon were confused but didn't utter a word.

" is it about ki- " yoongi covered jimin mouth as he glared at him before pulling him, " don't expose me, stupid " he said as his cheeks turned red, jimin just chuckled as he followed him.

Jungkook on the other hand was on a edge, he was about to ask jimin to go somewhere with him but yoongi had to come and act all touchy with him before pulling him somewhere far, he really wanted to punch his hyung but he had to stop himself and see where this is going with these two because his absolutely not sharing jimin with anyone, especially yoongi.