🌺||27

Author Pov.

Jimin was laying down on the bed as jungkook kept caressing his waist leading him to giggle, " stop it really tickles " jimin said as jungkook smiled saying no.

" who is it? " he asked when he heard the phone ringing, jimin laughed " I didn't even check it yet " he said as he took out his phone from his pocket, the younger just hummed waiting to know who called him.

" hello? " jimin said, " jimin tell hoseok if he doesn't come in five minutes I will come and kill him! " yoongi shouted from the phone startling jimin, jungkook was confused as he saw the boy nod his head and say ok before hanging up.

" what's wrong? Who was that? " jungkook asked worriedly, jimin sighed " yoongi.. he want hoseok hyung to come back.. I don't even know where he is " he shrugged his shoulder as he laid down and hugged jungkook waist.

" oh his in the room, with taehyung " jungkook said with a smirk that jimin didn't see, " oh really? Then I will go tell him~ so we can cuddle " he said excitedly as he ran out of the room.

" you can try I guess " jungkook said as he laughed knowing that the boy will not be able to walk in when he reach the room because of what the two were doing, he followed jimin outside to see him frozen in front of the room.

" jimin? " jungkook called as he held the older shoulder but jimin flinched, " a.. I am so-.. sorry " jimin said as he glanced at jungkook face with teary eyes, jungkook knew he had now to comfort the boy but first he had to tell hoseok to go back instead of jimin.

He took a deep breathe as he hugged jimin and used his right hand to knock the door, hoseok groaned and yelled at the door " what?! ", jungkook rolled his eyes " yoongi want you back! His mad at you!! ".

" oh shit- i forgot! " hoseok shouted, jungkook pulled jimin back to their room and made him sit down on the bed looking at him worriedly, " jimin.. " he called the boy as he caressed his hair, jimin looked at him for few seconds before looking down crying.

" hey hey don't cry, nothing will happen ok? " jungkook said as he wiped jimin tears, " b..but I am scared " jimin said as he looked to jungkook, " baby, you have me.. I won't let anyone do that to you.. do you trust me? " jungkook asked as he saw jimin nod.

" you do? " he asked as he cupped his face, jimin smiled slightly as he nod his head again, " stop thinking about that.. think about something else " the younger said.

" like what..? " jimin asked as he sobbed, the younger smiled as he leaned closer to jimin, jimin stared at the boy lips until it touched his own, he closed his eyes as he felt jungkook move away slightly " like this " he added before kissing the older boy again.

Jimin didn't kiss back he just stayed still as jungkook pleasured his lips, the only thing he was able to think of is jungkook lips, he really loved kissing the boy even when he feel disgusted by the others.

Jungkook pulled away with a smile, he pushed jimin back on the bed and hovered over him, the older was taken aback by his action but didn't waste any second to kiss the younger again, if he was planning on taking his attention away from earlier then he should take responsibility for making him addicted to his taste.

Jungkook kissed back but stayed alert on not to do anything that may upset jimin, he felt the kiss get heated and jimin was getting needer, jungkook complied to jimin needs and continued kissing him back.

" jimin come pla-shit! What the fuc- " a pillow landed on taehyung face leading him to stop, " what the hell tae? There's a door for a reason! " jungkook shouted irritated that taehyung interrupted him.

" but hobi left " taehyung pouted, " do you think I care? Because seriously dude, I don't. " jungkook said as he moved away from over jimin, the boy sat up as he looked at taehyung nervously with his red plump lips and cheeks, he looked like he was in daze but cute.

Taehyung cooed as he pinched his cheeks but jungkook slapped them away as he hugged jimin close to his chest as he glared at taehyung " keep those filthy hands off my baby, god knows what they have touched.. ".

Taehyung blushed, " asshole, I showered " he said as he looked somewhere else feeling embarrassed, " even soap won't clean the fact you did, don't touch my baby " he added as jimin blushed at the pet name.

" hmph, it's not like you two are dating " taehyung said as he rolled his eyes, jimin blushed and jungkook stuttered, he coughed before rubbing his neck awkwardly " you never know I guess ".

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes but he just left the room, taehyung laughed at his reaction but jimin felt sad because he just left, it gave him hope but in the same time he wasn't sure if jungkook was feeling exactly the same.