🌺||39

Author Pov.

Mr.park and his wife followed namjoon and yoongi after talking to the principal, jimin and jungkook already went back because the smaller didn't feel comfortable staying around his parents.

Mrs.park followed jin who showed her where jimin room was, she stood in front of the door trying to calm herself before going inside, she slowly opened the door and walked in to see jimin sleeping in jungkook embrace.

The younger wrapping his arms around the boy protectively while jimin head was buried between both his shoulder and neck, she walked back out and went to sit in the living room not sure what to say to jimin.

" you didn't talk to him..? " jin asked as the women shook her head, " he is sleeping.. can I ask something? " she said as the boys curiously looked at each bother before responding to her.

" that boy.. jungkook? Is there something between him and jimin? " she asked as the boys gave each other looks, " they seem to like each other.. " taehyung said as the women nodded.

" but jimin doesn't want to be in a relationship with jungkook " yoongi said as everyone looked at him confused, the way jimin was with jungkook proved otherwise, the boy sighed as he looked at Mrs.park.

" jungkook and jinho used to date, that why.. " he said shocking the couple as the boys nodded, " doesn't that mean jungkook just with jimin because of jinho? " Mr.park asked and the boys stayed still, " jungkook and jinho relationship was a lost cause, but he is really getting possessive over jimin so I don't think so " yoongi said.

After 30 minutes jungkook sleepily came out of the room to find his hyungs sitting in the living room with jimin parents, Mrs.park stood up and walked toward him, " is jimin still sleeping..? " she asked with worry lacing her voice.

" he is.. " jungkook answered in his raspy tone, the women smiled weakly as she nodded, " can I go talk to him? " she asked as jungkook looked at her confused, he wasn't sure why she was asking for his permission but he agreed anyway.

The women walked toward the room with heavy steps, it was hard for her but she knew the way jimin felt.. was worse, they were never there for him.. jinho was.. but he isn't anymore which left him all alone, the guilt.. the regret.. everything came crashing down on her.

She was too focused on her older son that she forgot about the youngest feeling, he never asked for anything from them yet they accused him of taking everything away from his brother, she knew how close they were, she knew that jimin would be lost without his brother.

When she lost him, everything in her system shut down and jimin had to live as a killer for being saved by his brother, they never cared to listen how and why the accident happen because in their mind.. and heart? jimin was jealous that he decided to get rid of his brother.

No one was aware of how pure and innocent the boy soul was yet he never tried to show them his true self.. not like he could, he accepted all the beating and curses that was being thrown at him, the abuse and bully and now rape.. and he was still there.. living..

She opened the door and walked toward her son bed, she could see how he was hugging a pillow, he was mostly over it as if he was enjoying the embrace of that pillow not aware that it wasn't even a human.. she slowly pulled the pillow out of his embrace and laid down next to the boy.

Before she could even move and pull him close, he beat her to it, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his head on her chest looking for warmth, a small smile took over his lips as he enjoyed his mother embrace that he hardly got to feel when he was younger.

When the older was alive he was always protected and comforted by Mrs.park embrace but jimin? He only looked from afar.. he would sneak in jinho room to seek comfort from the boy to see his mother hugging the boy and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.. and he would just sit quietly listening to the words that he wished he could hear one day.. directed to him.

Mrs.park started to gently caress the boy hair, he tightened his grip around her body while mumbling few words on her chest, a smile found it way on her face because of jimin cute behavior yet she knew it will take more than a cuddle to solve.. or heal the boy heart.

__________
Sorry for the late update
🧡🧡🧡🧡