Chapter 2: On Stage

"Hey! I'm Axl, in case you didn't know," the redhead said, "this is Slash," he pointed to the guy with black, curly hair, "and on my right is Duff, and next to him is Izzy, and Steven's smashing the drums."

There was a pause after he introduced us to his band and then he yelled in a high pitched voice, "You know where you are?"

Then the crowd screamed and so did I and my girls. They began to play a song that was called Welcome to the Jungle. I really liked it, Slash nailed his solo and when the song ended the five of us were jumping up and down, laughing and already enjoying the show.

Axl looked around the club, it looked like he's looking for something, "Hey, guys," he turned around to his bandmates, "don't you think we need dancers on this stage?"

I heard a bunch of girls behind us screaming insanely loud, I guess they really wanted to be noticed.

The other guys nodded, murmured something and smiled. Axl looked around the crowd again and then his eyes landed on me. I turned to my right and saw Melanie and Taylor staring at me. Melanie elbowed Sky and she looked at the stage and then at me. I turned around and saw Celine showing me thumbs up.

But who knows, maybe he just looked at me? There are plenty of girls to choose from. Well, I think that me and my girls are the best ones out of all the girls in L.A. You can call me selfish, but I like to think that I'm just very confident about myself.

When I looked up at Axl, he was still looking at me. I smirked and he smirked back at me. At that moment I felt like I could do anything, probably because I was drunk.

Just like I said, we'll burn down the world.

"Come on. Come here." he waved his hand. I knew he's talking to me. I glanced at my girls and they all except Taylor squealed. Taylor had a what the fuck expression on her face, "Hey, you can all come!" he was now looking at Sky and saw how her eyes widened. She shyly shook her head.

I turned around to see what Celine thinks about it, "I'll pass. I have a boyfriend," she had a grin on her face, I knew what it means.

I stopped my mind from flying away and yelled, "How are we supposed to get on it? I really don't wanna just climb on it." I wasn't sure if he heard me but at least I tried.

He smiled and shrugged, "Hey, Slash, can you pull 'em up?"

Sky's eyes widened even more, as if that's possible. She must like Slash or she's just "too innocent to be touched by a guy". She acts like she's innocent, but actually she's one of the dirtiest minded people you'll ever know.

I was the first one, and turns out the only, who stepped closer to the stage. Slash put his guitar on the ground and grabbed me by my waist, pulling me up on the stage.

"Wow, it feels like you weight nothing," I let his comment pass by my ears and I waited for any other directions, like where to go.

Then I turned around to look at my girls but I only saw Sky and Melanie and Slash's back, he was probably asking them if they could come on the stage too. I imagined Taylor shaking her head and staring at her feet, trying to hide a smile. That's what she always does. Taylor is always shy around guys, I guess she needs someone who's ready to have a long term relationship and I haven't met a guy like that.

"Hey, see?" Axl pointed to a platform near Steven and his drums, "Go there and I'm sure you'll find a way to get on it. And if you don't, we're here for you," he grinned and turned his back to me, "Okay, see that girl over there! She'll be dancing this time. Enjoy!"

This time? Do they always pull a random girl from the crowd and make her dance on the stage? Not that I have anything against it.

I climbed on the platform and heard someone asking me if I'm okay up there. I looked down and it was Steven, the guy who plays drums.