Chapter 4: I Don't Even Know Your Name

Riley

"What's with the rules?" I asked Duff.

"Nothing, they're just rules," he shrugged.

"You made it sound like it's a big deal," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Just wanted to scare you, little dancer," he smirked and had a shot of vodka.

"Hey! No nicknames!" I shouted. I hate it when people come up with nicknames for me. Only my friends can call me anything else than Riley, they call me Rils.

"What else am I supposed to call you if I don't even know your name?" he asked me with a hint of seriousness in his voice.

Then the thought hit me. We're getting drunk with some guys, and they don't even know our names.

Celine spoke out first. She raised her hand and said, "Celine."

Duff muttured something like beautiful.

Sky smiled, "Sky."

Before Taylor could say anything, Steven pointed at her and proudly said, "She's Taylor."

Taylor's jaw dropped, "Ha, know that you know my name you think you can point your finger at me?"

Wow, I've never seen her like that around strangers. It looked like the other girls are thinking the same.

Steven sighed too dramatically, "I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings, will you forgive me?"

I leaned closer to Axl and whispered, "Is he drunk or is he always like that?"

Axl looked a little surprised by how close I am to him. I raised my eyebrow and leaned back.

I call that my bitchy move. Whenever people missunderstand me, I just raise my eyebrow. I mean, man, I waw just talking to you, it's not like I wanted to kiss you or something.

Even though it wouldn't be that bar.

He sure as hell understood what I meant, "Mmm... He's always like that. When he's drunk, it's even worse."

I shake my head, "Looks like you're never bored in here."

He chuckled, "What do you mean?"

I looked over to Slash, "Well, him with his dirty mind..."

Axl interrupted me, "Ah, aren't we all like that?" he had that terrible grin on his face.

"Maybe some of us keep it in our minds," I put my finger on my forehead.

"Tell me more about it," the grin on his face now was even bigger.

"In your dreams, little bitch," I slapped his tigh. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

I looked at Taylor and she was giggling. I don't know if it was the alcohol, that must've had a quick influence on her, or it was just Taylor actually feeling comfortable around someone who doesn't look like me, Melanie, Sky or Celine.

All of us looked at each other and smiled. If none of us leaves this place with a guy-wich probably won't happen but, who knows- Taylor definetely is. She's usually the one who walks slower and stays behind to look at us having fun with whatever guys we're with.

Slash groaned next to me and got up. He put his hand on his head, "Shit," I watched him walk away.

Great, now I have more space.

I moved myself a little to left, "Hey, you leaving me?" I saw Ax making his best sad expression.

"Oh, stop it," I laughed and pressed my back against the side of the couch. I put my legs on Axl's lap and his eyes widened, I smiled at myself for making a smart move, he was wearing leather pants, my boots were touching Melanie's leg. She yanked away and fell onto Izzy's lap.