Chapter 22: I'm Leaving

Taylor

"I'm leaving! Someone has to save Riley from making the biggest mistake of her life!" Sky yelled at me, Celine and Melanie and rushed out of the club.

"I'm going with her!" Melanie announced and left the bar.

Celine raised her eyebrow, asking me if I'm leaving too.

I shook my head, "Someone has to stay here."

Celine nodded, "See you later!" and she left me too.

Guess I should've kept my mouth shut in the morning.

Riley

"Riley!" someone called me.

I stopped laughing and spun around to see my friends chasing me.

"Who are they?" the guy next to me, whose name I didn't bother to remember, asked me.

"Oh..." I couldn't decide what to say.

"Riley! We were so worried about you!" Celine said with that tone in her voice that said "you're fucked".

"You were?" I raised my eyebrows and smiled.

"Yes! We couldn't find you and, you know, the show's about to end," she answered.

I laughed, "The show just started."

Celine's eyes sparked in anger and I giggled at that.

"Oh, right! We were so lost in the music, you know, you're boyfriend is such a great singer!" Melanie tried to fix the situation.

"You have a boyfriend?" whatever-his-name-was asked.

I felt myself blushing and lied, "Not one that I know of."

"Fucking slut," he pushed me and walked away, Finally or unfortunatelly, I don't know. I stumbled, almost tripping over my own feet but my friends were quick to catch me.

"Riley, Riley," Celine laughed and shook her head.

"Fuck you, guys."

Taylor

"Here you are! Finally!" I said when I noticed my friends coming back.

"It didn't even take that long, did it?" Sky said and chuckled, "If we ignore the fact that Riley tripped many times and almost fell right on her beautiful face, then it went pretty smooth."

I smiled and eyed my drunk best friend, "That sounds fun."

"What did we miss?" Sky sat down next to me.

"Nothing much. Axl seems like he's having a bad day," I shrugged and looked at the stage.

"Of course, Riley's mad at him-or at least she was mad at him," Sky gave me a duh look and I rolled my eyes.

***

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring Riley backstage, since they both kinda fucked up and she's very drunk?" Melanie sounded worried, I knew very well who they were.

"Don't ask that to me, I'm not Riley," I answered and someone bumped into me.

"You're not Riley but you'd love to be Riley, everyone wants to be Riley, people love me!" Riley laughed out loud and tripped over her own feet, causing me to almost fall down with her.

"Yeah, I think everyone wants to be drunk and funny all the time," Celine added.

"Ha, ha," Riley fought back, "You forgot one more thing, everyone wants to be good looking all the time."