Chapter 20: This, My Kids, Is Love

"Steven called," Taylor told me as she walked in the kitchen.

"Again?" I almost chocked on my food. He's on the phone with her all the time. It's cute but it's also very annoying.

Taylor smiled and chuckled, "He said we must go to their show tonight, something big is happening!"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you mean by something big? Are you talking about Steven's dick?"

Taylor's eyes widened, "Oh gosh, no!"

I giggled, "Do we really have to go?" I hopefully asked.

"Don't you wanna see your boyfriend?" Taylor grinned at me.

I squealed, "He's not my boyfriend!" but we both knew I'm lying.

"Fine," I groaned and Taylor clapped her hands in excitement.

***

"How was the show, babe?" Slash surprised me when he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Me and the girls watched the show from the backstage. We didn't want to fight our way back to the backstage through the crowd so instead we just stayed there.

"It was fantastic, as always," I smiled at Slash and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"See you in a bit," he said and walked away to his bandmates.

"What do you think they're doing over there?" Melanie whispered into my ear.

There was a strange man talking to the boys and we were all dying to know who he is.

After a while Steven ran to us with a big smile on his face.

"You saw that guy? He's from a record company! And we're signing with them!" Steven yelled.

"That's great!" we yelled back in unison.

Taylor hugged Steven and when she pulled back, Steven kissed her on the lips. In front of us. Me and my friends whined a few oh's and Taylor blushed furiously when she looked at us.

"Let's celebrate this!" Riley yelled and raised her fist in the air.

"Oh, that's a good idea. Will you dance for me, little dancer?" Axl teased her and Riley punched his shoulder.

"Asshole!" she said.

"Did you really have to do that? It hurts! Bitch!" her boyfriend said.

"Dick!"

"Slut!"

"Shut up!" Riley pushed him.

"You started it!" then Axl pushed her.

"But you're ending it!"

"Fine!" Axl yelled for the last time and kissed her.

"And this, my kids, is love," Duff said in the background and everyone burst into laughter, "Go get a room!"

"Later!" Riley answered when she stopped eating her boyfriend's face.

"Ew," Slash commented standing next to me.

I looked up to him and grinned.

"What?" he cocked his head.

"Nothing," I answered and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Ready to go?" Axl asked and everyone smiled.

"Yes!" we yelled and left the backstage to go the bar.

***

Celine

"Baby, I think you've had enough," Izzy said and took my hand.

"N-no, I'm fine," I slurred and grinned at him, "Just one more!"

"No more vodka for tonight!" Izzy said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But, Izzy," I whined like a little kid.

"Come on, Izz, let her have her vodka," Duff interrupted our fight.

"See?" I pointed at Duff, "What he's saying is right."

"I'm just helping you," Izzy calmly answered.

"I can... handle myself very well on my own. I'm a strong woman," I proudly said.

"I know, I know, come on, baby, let's go home," he said and pulled a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I looked around. Riley and Axl were already gone-of course. Deep down I knew I should probably leave. Actually, I didn't really have much of a choice.

"Fine. Let's go before I change my mind," I grabbed Izzy's hand and stood up.

"Are you leaving me, babe?" Duff gave me a drunk smile.

"I'm Celine," I reminded him and walked away with Izzy.

***

Melanie

"You wanna go to my place?" a guy that I met like 15 minutes ago, Will-or something like that-asked and smirked at me.

"I don't know," I smiled back at him.

"Mel!" someone interrupted, I turned around and it was Duff, "I-I need help."

I sighed, "What is it, Duff?"

"I need to get home."

I gave an apologizing smile to the guy next to me.

"How are we gonna get there?" I stood up and grabbed Duff's wrist.

"We're gonna walk, silly," Duff grinned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you seriously calling me silly in this situation?" I chuckled and shook my head.

***

"Can you just lay next to me, I want someone to hug me," Duff whined and plopped on his bed.

I smiled at his logic, "Laying next to you and hugging you are two different things so figure out what you want."

Duff looked up at me with big puppy eyes, "I guess I want you to just hug me."

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

"Fine, I'll hug, you big, dumb, drunk kid," I wrapped my arms around his torso.

After a moment he was already asleep and all of his weight was on me. I slowly let his head fall on the pillow and then I left the apartament.

Riley

I woke up and looked around. I knew exactly where I was. I glanced down at myself and what I saw was the top of my naked body that wasn't covered with a blanket. As I was reaching for it to pull it over myself someone stopped me, almost scaring me to death.

"No need to do that, baby," Axl groaned in his deep, raspy morning voice, "I enjoy the view."

I slapped his hand, "Asshole."

"Is that how you greet your boyfriends in the morning?" he chuckled and moved closer to me.

Boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

It was the only thought in my head for a moment. For a very long moment.

"Actually, yes," I answered, hoping Axl didn't notice how my brains stopped functioning for a moment.

"I think you're gonna have to come up with something new," he smiled and gave me a quick kiss on lips.

I rolled my eyes and crawled under the blanket, "Fuck off, I wanna sleep."

---

Ugh I hate myself, I can't stop updating because I really want to so I keep doing it like every two days but HERE YOU GO ENJOY A NEW CHAPTER