Chapter 18: I Do

"Okay, you can go but I'm definetely not going with you," Izzy said and lighted one more cigarette.

"Why not? It's going to be fun!" I begged for like the millionth time and grabbed his free hand, "Come on, please?"

He chuckled and looked down at me, "Shopping isn't my thing."

"Have you ever tried it?" I asked hopefully.

"I think you understand that I've had girlfriends before," Izzy explained to me.

His words shook me but I tried not to show it.

"Oh, am I your girlfriend?" I asked, I sounded like a little, excited child.

He shrugged, "How am I supposed to call you? A friend who is just like a girlfriend to me but isn't one?"

I giggled, "Okay, then I'll be your girlfriend," then a genius idea popped in my head, "But only if you go shopping with me."

Izzy looked at me like I'm crazy, "You're not serious."

"I'm serious," I tried to keep my face straight but it wasn't that easy.

"How old are you? This seems like a thing someone would do in kindergarten," Izzy groaned.

Then an another genius idea popped in my head.

I carelessly shrugged, "Okay, I'll just go ask Duff if he wants to come with me."

I knew that Izzy knows about Duff liking me, he's seen it and/or heard it.

"Celine!" Izzy called after me, "Celine, come back! Move your pretty ass back here!"

I giggled to myself as I walked into the living room. Duff and Slash were both sitting there.

"Hey, Duff," I smiled my most charming smile.

He looked confused at first but then smiled back at me, "Hey, Celine."

"I was thinking, umm..." Duff seemed to suck in every word I say, he stared at me with wide eyes, "Maybe you want to..."

"I'll go with you," Izzy put his hand on my shoulder and spun me around, "I promise."

I squealed and kissed him on his cheek, "We're gonna have so much fun!" I pulled away and squinted my eyes, "But promise me again."

"I promise," Izzy repeated.

"You do?" I teased him.

"I do," he whined and I gave him a bright smile.

I turned around to face Duff who looked confused again, just like the night I got really wasted.

I waved at him, wiggling my fingers, "Sorry, Duffy!"

I walked away with a smile on my face. I always get what I want.

Taylor

"Tell me about Steven. How is he in bed?" Sky sat down on the couch right next to me.

I slowly turned my head to her, "What?"

"Oh, don't say you haven't slept with him," she chuckled but when she understood I'm serious, "Oh, you haven't. Right, you're Taylor."

I laughed at the last sentence, "You're right, I'm Taylor. I don't know about bed," we both giggled, "but he's really funny and nice, I like him."

"Then I'm happy for you," Sky smiled and hugged me.

"And what about you and Slash? It looks like the only thing you guys do is fuck."

Sky laughed again, "Easy there, Taylor! Watch your language! But you're right, it's probably going to end sooner or later."