Chapter 8: Where Am I?

Taylor

I woke up to the sound of someone snoring next to me. I turned around and saw blonde hair all over the pillow.

I started to panick.

Where am I? Who is he? What happened last night?

Then he turned around and I could finally see his face. I let out a breath I didn't notice myself holding. Steven. It's Steven. At least I know who he is.

Then memories of last night filled my head. I closed my eyes, remembering that nothing really happened between us. I drank a little, I was on Steven's lap... Wait what? Oh, wait, it's Riley's fault. Then Riley and Axl had a little incident. I giggled when I remember what happened. And then we went back inside and... I don't remember.

"What's so funny?" a voice murmured next to me. I almost jumped out of the bed.

"You scared me!" I whisper-shouted. After a pause I asked, "What happened last night? I mean..."

"I know what you mean. But I dunno, I don't remember a lot of things," Steven groaned.

Does he remember me sitting on his lap? Does he remember how he made me laugh? Does he remember how we held hands? 'Cause if I let someone do that, it means I fucking trust them.

Probably not.

"What's going on in that pretty little mind?" he smiled at me and got up.

"There's a chaos," I whispered, it was barely audible. Luckily, Steven didn't hear it.

I looked down at myself and saw myself in an oversized t-shirt and panties on and... That's it.

Then Steven giggled like a girl and pointed at me, "You're wearing my shirt."

"Oh, shit," I cursed under my breath. Then I saw my bra on the floor. I gasped, "How did it get there?"

Steven laughed, "One thing I remember is that you basically threw me out of my own room, because you wanted to change," he explained.

"Oh, okay, that sounds like me," I sighed in relief.

"Also, I remember how Riley made you sit on my lap and then Axl ran out of the club and yelled "SHE KISSED ME" and then you got scared because Riley attacked Axl and you grabbed my hand. Then we got back inside, came here and drank a little more or maybe we drank and then came back, I seriously don't remember," he scrathed his neck, "That's all I know about what happened. If something happened between us, I would've known," then he winked at me.

I felt myself blushing. I slapped his hand, "Asshole," he didn't say anything special, but it was something to me.

'Cause guys don't say things to me. I mean, they see me, but when they understand that I'm not easy, they just go away to find some groupie. When I'm with my friends, Riley, Celine, Sky and Melanie, I am myself, I'm not shy or quiet. I'm free.

"I'm hungry," Steven announced and got up. Then he glanced back at me, "You comin'? Or do you wanna sleep?"

I stared at him for a while, but he didn't get what I meant by it.

"I have to put on clothes," I said.

"You don't have to," Steven grinned.

"Stop it, I hate you," I felt myself blushing again.

"Okay, okay, I'm leaving," he raised his hands and walked to the door, "Can you cook?"

"Of course," I was probably the best cook out of all the people in this house, I'm sure the guys can't cook.