Chapter 19: My Queen

Celine

"But you have to help me!" I reminded Izzy and he sighed for like the millionth time today.

"I'll do as you say, my queen," he answered and we walked into the mall.

I tried to hide my smile when Izzy called me his queen. Have I really gone that far?

"You can pick whatever you like and I'll buy it," I wanted to cheer him up at least a bit.

We've been at the mall for about 30 minutes and I can see Izzy's already bored even though he's trying to hide it.

He raised his eyebrows, "You really think it's a good idea?"

I smiled and shook my head, "Just understand that I don't have a million to buy anything."

"Okay, give me about 10 minutes," Izzy smirked and left me.

Only then I realised that it is a bad idea after all. Y'know, Izzy's a guy.

I stood there, tapping my foot against the floor and waiting for Izzy to come back. Then I saw him walking to me with a smirk on his face, he hid his hands behind his back.

"We can go to the changing rooms," was the first thing he said.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"So you could try on the things I got for you," he raised his eyebrows.

"I wanna see them first, I don't" I told him but he shook his head.

"It's going to be a surprise."

"Fine," I groaned and we walked to the changing rooms.

"Give them to me," I reached out my hand.

"But you have to try them on," Izzy said and I slowly nodded.

"I will do it no matter what it is," I nodded and wiggled my fingers, "I promise."

"You do?"

"I do," I nodded again.

This I-promise-you-do-I-do has become a thing for us now, I'm telling you.

"Okay," Izzy seemed very excited about me trying on something he has picked but I knew it won't end well.

"You're not serious, are you?" I asked when I looked at what I have.

"I'm serious," Izzy answered from the other side of the curtain.

It was exactly what I thought it's going to be.

I can tell you that the dress was terrible, it was similar to the one I own-but that one is better because I own it-and I knew that if I put it on, my breasts would look like they're falling out of it.

I can say that the underwear wasn't that bad even though it did seem like something that a stripper would wear.

That moment I decided that I'm just going to buy it for Izzy's sake, I already dragged him through a million clothing stores and threatened him to replace him with Duff, he deserves it.

I smiled at myself again, looks like tonight's going to be fun.

Sky

"Hey, Izz, I need Celine," I said when I heard Izzy's voice saying hello.

"I'm here!" Celine yelled and I laughed.

"We're having a meeting tonight," I announced her.

A meeting is when all five best friends get together and talk. This time the meeting is all about Riley, I could bet a million dollars that she's thrilled about it because she loves attention.

"No," Celine sadly whined.

"What is it?"

"Wanted to surprise Izzy tonight. He went shopping with me," she told me and I burst out laughing.

"He agreed? Well, I'm sorry for that guy. You must be a girl with superpowers to get him to go shopping with you," I laughed even more when I imagined the view of the two of them shopping together.

"Yup, me and my best friends are superheros," I heard her laughing, "But I'm coming anyway. Izzy can have me in his dreams, whatever it is, you guys probably need me more. See you!" and with that she hung up.

Tonight's going to be fun.

***

"We're all here to announce the breaking news about the hottest chick in LA-you know who she is!-Riley Blackwood and the infamous rockstar W. Axl Rose going on a date! Rumors say they're already planning a wedding and Riley's best friends are helping her! I'm so jealous of her, she has the best friends ever," Melanie shouted making us all laugh, even Riley couldn't hold it back.

"You really had to do that? Now my neighbours know too," Riley said and Melanie winked at her.

"Tell them everything," Melanie excitedly said. I guess she was too nosy and already asked for all the details.

Riley told us the story about how she went out with Axl and what they did and all that stuff. In the end we were all silent but then we all screamed and got together and had a group hug. We probably looked like stupid high school teenagers but we were all just really happy.

"You know, sometimes I'm happy that Riley is Riley and she's a great dancer," I giggled and she elbowed me.

"I love you, guys," Riley suddenly said.

That moment was so emotional that it made Riley, fucking Riley, cry.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Melanie yelled and we got all the blankets, pillows and snacks that were in the apartament, sat down on the floor and watched the first horror movie we could think of. And with that, we feel asleep.

---

The ending is kinda cheesy but I love it, FRIENDSHIPPPP.

And I'm sorry that it's kinda short, oops.