Chapter 6: C'mon, Just Kiss Me

"Oh, and now you'll call me little dancer, huh?" I asked them, "Besides, I'm not little."

"It kinda stuck, so, yeah, you'll always be our little dancer. Unless you can come up with something better," Axl shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"How about you, guys, call me Riley? Or Rails?" I raised my eyebrow.

Celine almost chocked on her drink.

"You okay?" Duff asked her looking at her like he's worried.

"Mhm," she nodded and stared at me like I'm insane.

"So, you've got to kiss me, remember?" Axl reminded me.

"Why?" I whined and made a sad face.

"Just do it, baby," he smirked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled and pointed at him.

"So."

"Just give me a sec," I said and slowly leaned forward.

When I was close enough I smashed my lips against his but I pulled away a moment later. Axl leaned closer to me as if he wanted more but I pushed him away.

"Easy, man," I said with a laugh.

He pouted and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I smiled my brightest smile at him.

Since the spot where Slash sat was empty, I pressed my back against the side of the couch and layed my feet on Axl's lap, my feet barely touching Melanie.

Axl's eyes widened and he looked down at his lap and then at me. I smiled again.

"Ew! Your boots are touching me! Get them away from me!" Melanie suddenly yelled and yanked away but ended up jumping on Izzy.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry," she immediately apologized.

"It's fine," Izzy rolled his eyes.

"And you, don't touch me!" Melanie pointed me at me.

"Hey, don't point at me like that!" I yelled back.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes.

I threw my head and stared at the ceiling. I noticed a tiny, black dot which turned out to be a fly.

"Riley?" Celine called me.

"Hm?" I glanced her way.

"I guess it's your turn?" she said-well-more like asked.

"Oh. Right. Hmm..." I looked around at everyone, "Taylor."

Taylor looked at me like she's seen a ghost. She knew damn well there's something bad coming up.

"Sit on Steven's lap for the rest of this... Whatever this afterparty is," I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest.

Steven turned his head to Taylor and reached his arms to hug Taylor, "Yay! We're gonna be besties, we're gonna have so much fun!"

Everyone burst out laughing.

"What's goin' on?" Slash appeared in the doorway. He stood in front of me, "Khem."

I looked up at him and smiled, "Hm?"

"Will you do me a favor and let me sit there?" he motioned to where my butt was seated.

"Of course," I slid closer to Axl with my legs still on his lap.

He looked at with a confused expression. I blinked very quickly a few times and smiled again.

"Taylor?" I payed my attention to my friend again.

She bit her lip but didn't say a word. She pulled herself up and sat down on Steven's legs. He put his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist. Taylor stiffened under his touch but relaxed a bit after a moment.

Celine

"Melanie," I tapped on her shoulder, she seemed to be really interested in Riley's fight with Axl, he begged Rils to kiss him again but she refused to do it.

She looked up at me, "Yes, darlin'?"

I chuckled and pointed my finger at her and then at me. She understood the sign.

Melanie got up and sat down next to Duff where I was before. And I sat between Axl and Izzy. Basically, we just switched our seats.

Duff stared at me with confusion but I just smirked back at him. I didn't have to explain him my every move.

I turned my head to Izzy who seemed really bored by this whole situation.

I touched his knee with mine and he finally looked at me.

Izzy cocked his head but didn't say anything.

"Hey, you," I said, unsure of what to say.

"Hello," he looked away from me but a few seconds later he looked at me again, "What was your name?"

I chuckled and looked at him, "Do you have some sort of memory loss?"

"No, why?"

"Well, you forgot my name," I answered as it was so obvious-which it was.

"I didn't really pay attention," Izzy shrugged still looking into my eyes.

"How could you not pay attention to me?" I put my palm over my chest to show him how much he hurt me.

"Sorry, it just kinda happened," Izzy shrugged again. He seemed so bored by this conversation.

"Well, now you are paying attention to me which is a start I guess," I said, not really thinking about what I'm saying.

"A start of what?" He raised his eyebrows and took a sip from his glass.

"I dunno," I shrugged and looked away from him.

Izzy opened his mouth to say something but suddenly someone yelled.

"She kissed me!" Axl yelled like crazy.

I looked to my left and saw Riley's blushing face but she also looked she's about to kill him.

"Man, don't be so loud. If you want everyone to know that you're proud because you finally begged Candy-or whatever her name is-to kiss you, then don't do it in this room, okay?" Slash groaned from his seat.

"Excuse me, I'm Riley, idiot," Riley snapped at him.

Then Axl's face light up as if he just got a genius idea.

"Oh no," Steven murmured, peeking through Taylor's hair.

"You know what? I'm gonna go and tell everyone that she fucking kissed me!" Axl proudly announced and jumped off of the couch.

Riley was shocked but when she understood what Axl's up to, she followed him.

---

It's a bit shorter and I had to rewrite it 'cause the first time I wrote it, it didn't get saved, oops.

- D