•one - the niece•

Justin

"You really can't be serious right now Justin" Jayden said when he came into my room as I exhaled another puff of smoke.

"What?" I said while he coughed.

"I bet you lost count of how many cigarettes you're smoked today" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I kinda have" I said and put the cigarette off in the ash tray.

"What up?" I asked.

"Boss lady got a new mission impossible for us?" I asked.

"Nope but boss lady has brought someone new" he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"New?" I said and he nodded.

New members in the gang are a rare thing. Ella never trusts people easily.

"New as in just a new pawn or a new knight?" I asked.

"Neither" he said making me even more confused.

"Just say it Jayden" I said.

"A whole new queen" he said and my head snapped towards him.

"A new girl?! In the main gang?!" I almost screamed and he nodded

"Yep. And before you go off as rush to Ella, let me tell you she's hot as fuck, I just saw her" he said and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"You think I fucking care about that?! She could be a part of her gang what do we know?! How can Ella just take her in!" I stood up.

"Calm your tits bro she seems cool" he said and I chuckled sarcastically.

"Of course she does, she's not gonna come to and tell you that she's one of Felicia's butt kisser" I said.

"I knew you were gonna stress over it" he said and I shook my head.

"I'm gonna go talk to Ella" I said and rushed out and he followed me.

I speed walked past all the rooms until I finally reached Ella's cabin and knocked twice before opening the door.

"Ella we need to tal-

I stopped talking when I saw that Ella wasn't alone in the room, there was another person, a girl.

Ella looked at me and the girl turned to look at me too.

She was wearing all black. High waisted jeans and a tank-top tucked in, the outfit showed off every dip and curve of her body.

Her brunette hair ended just below the swell of her breasts complimenting her high cheekbones and heart shaped, full lips. I almost felt like I was staring at the sun directly when I looked into her bright, piercing blue eyes.

"Justin? Do you need something?" Ella snapped me out and I realised that I was shamelessly staring at the girl. I heard Jayden snicker behind me.

"Uh yes!" I said and gained my composure back.

"Who is this Ella and why have you just taken her in without talking to any of us?!" I said pointing at the girl and Ella smiled.

"Calm down J" she said and I clenched my jaw. The girl was still staring at me confidently, looking me in the eye everytime I looked at her and it was pissing me off.

"This is Skye Rodriguez, my niece" Ella said and I looked at her in confusion.

"You're niece?! You never told us you had one" I said.

"I've never really talked about my family freely, have I? You know why? Because most of the people are fucked up and I'm saving Skye the pain of dealing with them. So from today, she's a part of us. And don't you mistaken her. Never underestimate her. She's better than all of you" She said.