•eleven - best gift•

Justin

I stirred around and yawned before opening my eyes. It didn't take me long to remember last night and realize that I was in Skye's bed.

I looked towards her side of the bed to fi-

"AHHHHH!" I screamed when I saw Jayden instead of Skye and I quickly sat up.

"Woah!"

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked him as he sat up too.

"I was waiting for you to wake up so I could wish you happy birthday but you're screaming at me like I'm a monster!" He said.

"Where is Skye?" I asked running my fingers through my hair.

"She went off somewhere early morning, told me she'd be back in a couple hours" He said.

"What, out again!" I said and he nodded.

She told me she was free today!

"D-Did you tell her its my birthday today?" I asked.

"I did, yesterday itself, must've slipped out of her head" He said and I nodded.

"But I remember! Happy birthday bro!" He said and hugged me and I hugged him back.

After that, I went back to my room, still pissed at the fact that she didn't remember my birthday. How come her 164 IQ brain couldn't remember that its my birthday?!

Or maybe she remembered but went off anyways? I mean, its not like I'm her boyfriend and she's supposed to wake me up with morning sex and breakfast in bed right?

I decided to dump the thoughts and went in for a shower.

--------

It was almost 1pm and I had locked myself in my room almost the whole day because Stacy was on a lookout for me. I can't afford to step out because I know she'll attack me and Skye will somehow find out about it. I can't afford to lose this quality sex for Stacy.

Skye still hadn't returned and I'm trying to distract myself by watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, a show I've been obsessed with because of Skye.

Ugh! Skye Skye Skye, can I do something that's not related to Skye!? Why am I being such a loser. Why is Skye ignoring my birthday affecting me so much!

I turned the TV off and was about to out when the door clicked open and Skye came in with a grin on her face.

She looked beautiful as always but I wanted to throw a tantrum.

"Hey there birthday boy" She said as she walked to me.

"Oh, so you remember that its my birthday today but still choose to ignore and go out somewhere for half of the day" I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry for that, but I had just gone to get my gift for you" She said and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I don't want any excuses, I want you to kiss me right away or I will go break something" I said and she laughed.

"Alright alright...happy birthday" She said before holding my face in her hands and kissing me. I kissed back almost immediately as my hands got placed on her hips.

And just as I tried to deepen the kiss she pushed me away.

"Skye you promised me that we'll make up last night this morning but you didn't even keep that promise and now you're pushing me away, wh-mm ama..."

She placed her hand on my mouth to make me stop talking. 

"I'll make up for everything later but right now, I want to give you your gift" She said and took her hand off.