•seven - his mistake•

Skye

"What the hell are you doing?" Justin asked when he stepped out of his room and saw me.

I picked up the metal cover of the device and placed in on top.

"I put in a code for the all access cards so now even if anyone uses the card for my room they'll have to put in the code" I said as I fixed the cover with a screw.

"Are you kidding me? Then what's the point of all access, I'm telling this to Ella, something's definitely fishy with you" He said and I laughed.

"Ella knows, she's the only person who knows the code too" I said and stood up and pulled out my all access car from my pocket to check if its working as Justin observed me intently.

After I swiped the card, the device asked me the code.

"Damn how'd you do that" He said and I shrugged. I placed my palm on his eyes and typed the code.

"OH come on! you aren't going to tell me the code?" He said and I took my hand off.

"Well, news flash Mr. Bieber, I've done all this just so you don't come in without permission" I said.

"You act like you never gave me hand job and I wasn't sucking on your tits the day before" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, that's that, nothing else is gonna happen further now" I said and opened the door of my room to go in.

"Skye wait" He said and I turned around.

"Ella has talked me into telling you everything about me and Felicia" He said and I noticed his discomfort.

No matter how much I hate him, the dude has some major anxiety problems when it comes to that girl.

"No, its okay, tell me if you want to tell me, not because Ella wants you to tell me" I said and was about to shut the door when he placed his foot in between and stopped me from shutting it.

"I want to tell you" He mumbled lowly making me smile.

I opened the door and he walked it before I shut it behind him. He sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him.

"I...I don't know where to start" He said, seeming genuinely very nervous.

"Its alright, let's make this a question answer session, I'll ask what I want to know and you answer, is that okay?" I said and he looked at me and nodded.

"So tell me when and how did you meet Felicia?" I asked.

"I was seventeen when she moved in next door, she also joined the high school I was in so we walked home together and became friends quick and a couple months later we started dating" He said and I nodded.

"Was it serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"From my side, very serious and at that time I thought she was as serious as I was but then things didn't turn out that way" He said and I saw his hands fiddling with each and I held them tightly to prevent him from doing that.

"What happened?" I asked and he licked his lips and swallowed before taking in a shaky breath.

"M-My father.....he was abusive. Not a lot towards me but her ruined my mom" He said.

"He was a drunkard, he would get drunk and beat my mom almost every night. Every time I tried to stop him, he'd slap me and lock me up my room. As I started growing up, I kept asking mom as to why she doesn't leave him. She always smiled at me and said 'it doesn't work that way'. But despite of that, they both were very happy and I never understood that. He took her on dates, got her gifts, he treated her alright accept when he would hit her" He said and I squeezed his hand, asking him to continue.