•nine - ultimatum•

Skye

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I started walking to room after taking a long morning jog. But before I got to my room, Justin's door opened up and what made me stop in my tracks was when I saw Stacy step out of his room while trying to fix the strap of her top and her hair were a mess.

She rolled her eyes when she saw me.

"You okay Stacy?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Of course I am, I mean who wouldn't be after the have the best sex of all times?" She said and walked to me.

My jaw clenched after I heard that.

"But I know you can't relate....Justin told me about how you play too hard to get. He said he got tired of you and isn't going to give a fuck about you anymore" She said with a stupid smirk on her face.

And no matter how intensely I was raging from inside, I returned her smirk.

"Well, good for him" I mumbled and walked to my room and instead of slamming the door shut, I shut it calmly, not giving Stacy any signs of how pissed I was.

Who does Justin think he is? The guy gives so many mixed signals, I don't know what's true anymore.

I tried not to think about it too much but that was everything I thought about while I took a cold shower in a failing attempt to calm myself.

I dressed up in a long sleeve black crop top and paired it with high waited black leggings and zebra print Yeezys. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail after drying and combing them and decided to go do some shooting since I needed to vent out some heat.

Thankfully there was no one in the shooting area so I could shoot in peace. I put on the ear plugs before grabbing a revolver and starting to shoot.

I kept shooting till I emptied the gun and then reloaded it just to empty it again.

I did my fifth reload and I was about to start shooting again when I felt a familiar pair of tattooed arms wrap around me from behind.

"Well look who I found..." He mumbled and I didn't waste a second before pushing him away and turning around with the gun still pointing so now it pointed directly at him.

"Don't touch me" I warned and he put his hands up.

"Whoa, what did I do now?" He said looking confused as if he had no clue.

"Ask yourself" I said and turned back around and got back to shooting again.

"Skye? What happened now?!" He said and stood beside me.

"Or...you could go ask Stacy, she must have all answers" I said and kept shooting.

"Wait wait, stop!" He said and pulled my hands down so I stopped shooting.

"Stacy?" He said and I chuckled bitterly.

"Stop acting so clueless Justin, Stacy didn't hide anything as she told me how she had the best sex of all times with you" I said and pushed his hands away.

"And also how you complained about me playing too hard to get so now you're not going to give a fuck about me anymore" I added.

"Oh my God" He mumbled and touched his forehead.

"Look, I did complain about the hard to get thing but I did not say the later part at all" He said and I faked another laugh.

"Oh yeah, that makes me feel really good. One day you make me suck your dick and the next day you fuck someone else" I said.