•twenty four - square one•

Well you look like yourself
But you're somebody else
Only it ain't on the surface
Well you talk like yourself
No, I hear someone else though
Now you're making me nervous

_______

Skye

I tightened my ponytail as I walked into the shooting arena. I was welcomed by the sounds of Nicole's giggle while I saw her aiming but Justin kept ticking her.

"Stop it!" She yelled through her laughs but that didn't make him stop.

I stopped myself from thinking of the times he used to do that to me.

I guess it isn't that hard for him to replace me after all. I decided to not focus on them and grabbed a gun and a glass of bullets before standing at a shooting booth far away from them.

The place was really silent and no matter how far I stood, I could hear them clearly.

I took a deep breath and focused on my aim.

Focus, that's what you're good at Skye.

I shot three times in a row and scored all three.

"Oh someone has other plans than kissing my best friend today huh?" I heard Justin say and Nicole laughed.

Oh, so that's how it's going to work now, he's going to be my bully.

I ignored him and kept shooting but I sensed him walk towards me.

"Aren't you going to keep the 'game' you started going Skye?" He said and I sighed and placed my gun down before turning to face him.

"No, it was just something immature I said impulsively in the heat of the moment, I'm not going to play any game. Jayden is a good friend and I'd like to keep it like that" I said to him.

He was wearing a black round neck t shirt that fit him perfectly. His hair looked smooth as always but my chances of running my fingers through his hair were over now.

"Oh, backing out so soon? I thought you were a tough one" He said and Nicole walked to him and wrapped her arms around him and placed her chin on his shoulder and smirked at me.

"Like I said, I'm not interested in this, anyways, you don't need any game tonl have a good time with her" I said pointing at Nicole and got back to shooting.

"Babe, why don't you go to the room, I'll join you in a minute" I heard him say to her.

"Okay" she said and I heard them kiss before she walked away.

"So now you're going to play the nice guy?" He said and I looked at him.

"I'm not playing anything. I'm not going to bother you anymore Justin. I talked to Ella and asked her to find a way of letting me out soon. She said she'll try her best" I said and saw his face drop.

"Out of here? So you tell me you love me and throw a tantrum at me for kissing Nicole and now you're telling me you're trying to get out?! Skye can you please stand a ground?" He said in a louder voice.

"I'm sorry for misleading you, I promise it won't happen again" I said and started to reload my gun.

I was interrupted when he grabbed my wrist and turned me so I was facing him.

"Skye can we please stop this? I want to go back to how we were just weeks ago" He said and I pulled my hand away.

"That can't happen, and you know the reason why" I said and he exhaled heavily.