•eight - returning favors•

Justin

"Damn you suck at aim" Stacy said to Jayden and I chuckled.

"Shut up blondie" Jayden spat and started aiming again. He shot once more but the bullet hit far from the center.

"Lame ass" I mumbled and took the aim myself and shot, hitting right in the bull eye's and smirked.

"Wow, that's impressive you finally got a control on your hands" Stacy said.

"Yup" I said and popped the 'p'

"That's because Skye has been training him" Jayden said.

"Skye?" Stacy said in confusion.

"That was just twice Jayden and she's not training me, she just helped me position my arms better" I said.

"Skye, trained you?" Stacy said.

"Again, she did not train me, she just helped me" I said.

"I still hate that girl" Stacy said.

"Me too" I agreed.

"But that doesn't stop your dick from getting hard every time you see her" Jayden said and I smacked the back of his head.

"Shut up bitch" I said.

"Hey guys" We all turned our heads when we heard Skye's voice and she walked in dressed in her ripped Camo sweatpants and a cropped black tank top that showed off her toned mid-riff and her long straight hair were tied up in a tight high ponytail.

I fucking hate it that my dick was starting to prove Jayden right.

"Hey Skye" Jayden said.

"What's up?" She said.

"These two are getting on my nerves and making too big a deal of the fact that I can't hit the bull's eye" He said.

"You are not even near Jayden" I said and Skye chuckled.

"That's not a problem, we can fix that" She said.

"So are you saying you're gonna teach me?" Jayden said and she smiled and shrugged.

"Let's get started" She said and walked to him.

Stacy walked to me and stood in front him.

"She always has to come and poke her nose in between" She said but my eyes were fixated on Skye and Jayden. 

"I know right" I mumbled

She made him get into his position and then just how she taught me, she stood behind him and adjusted his arms. Her body was pressed against his back. My jaw clenched at the sight.

"You should really talk Ella into kicking her out" Stacy said.

"What the hell how did I do that?!" Jayden shouted when his bullet finally hit the bull's eye.

"That was so easy!" He said and they high fived.

"Justin?" Stacy snapped me out but I ignored her and walked to Skye.

I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

"Can we talk?" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Not here" I said and started dragging her away from Stacy and Jayden.

"Where are we going?" She said and I just continued walking.

I stopped when we were in the area where all the guns were kept and we were finally out of sight from anyone.

"What were you doing?" I said as I made her stand in front of me and she furrowed her eyebrows.