•fifteen - justin's mistake•

Skye

I was anxiously waiting in Ella's cabin as slowly everyone had started to gather there but there was no sign of Justin. He's been gone all day and didn't even tell me where he was going. He never even picked up my calls or replied to messages and it has me really worried.

I finally let out a deep breath when I saw Justin walk in so I quickly walked to where he stood.

"Justin, hey" I said and grabbed his arm. 

"Where have you been all day? You didn't even tell me" I said and he licked his lips.

"Well, it's not like we tell each other everything now, do we?" He said making me confused. I couldn't even fathom the look in his eyes.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" I asked and didn't get any reply.

"Anyways, after this can you come to my room? I have to show you something very important" I said and he just nodded in response.

Ella came in and she looked really angry as she banged her hand on the table to gain everyone's attention.

"Is everyone here?!" She said and we all said 'yes' in unison.

"Great, now whoever is feeding Felicia our information, please step ahead by yourself and don't make me find you, the consequences will be even worse" She said and everyone gasped while me and Justin shared a look.

"What?" Justin said.

"Yes, somebody is giving away every little piece of information to her, she knows about everything we plan and that's why we haven't been able to track her down for so long now!" She said and everyone was just silent.

"It would be better if whoever did this steps ahead. Or if someone knows about who the person is, please open your goddamn mouths and speak!" She yelled.

Everyone started whispering to each other and I looked at Justin who was already looking at me.

"Do you have an idea about this?" I asked but he didn't say anything and kept looking at me.

"I never had a doubt on anyone, I don't really know" I said and shrugged.

But he kept looking at me like that for quiet a while, with that same unfathomable look on his face. I really wanted to ask him if he was mad at me and if I did something wrong. I'll probably talk to him after this is done and he comes in my room.

I also need to show him all those photos Rico gave me last night and-

"I think its Skye" Justin said making the room go silent and my head snapped towards him.

"What?!" I said and looked at Ella.

"I have my doubts on Skye" He said and I stood there in disbelief.

"What makes you say that Justin?" Ella said as she seemed taken aback too.

"Last night. She woke up at around two am and went outside where she met a guy, who I couldn't recognize because he had a helmet on. He gave her something too. So when she came back, I pretended that I didn't follow and asked her where'd she go. She lied to me and said that she went to drink water. I think she's the one passing on the information" He said.

"Justin do you even know what you're talking about, I never-

"I think it's her too Ella, I've watched her secretly talk on her phone a lot of times and plus she's always been suspicious to everyone since she came. I mean she dropped out of nowhere as your niece and just started living with us as a part of the main team, I knew something was definitely wrong with her" Stacy said.