•thirty - missed you•

I, I am a man on fire
You, a violent desire

What a dangerous night to fall in love
Don't know why we still hide what we've become 

(Yes, I'm a huge ass thirty seconds to mars fan)

•••

Justin

It was 2 am and I couldn't stop smiling. I had the best day with Skye and I couldn't help but replay it in my head over and over again.

This changed  a lot between me and Skye after we kissed that night on the beach. She talks to me more and likes being around me. Sometimes she'll just stop in between and stare and me and say "I think we've had this moment before" which makes me happy because I think she'll recollect everything soon.

Today was a special day because the entire team had gone to meet another gang with whom we're partners with. And since Skye is still suggested to rest, she had to stay over and Ella asked me to stay back and look after her.

So we spent the day having nothing but fun. We drove to the lake, stayed there till noon and after returning back, we played scrabble, in which I obviously lost every game against the genius mind. But the highlight of it was how much we laughed and talked.

After that, we cooked dinner together and watched a movie. Well, the movie was just playing the background while we cuddled up and had frequent make out sessions in between, which by the way, still has an effect on me.

I really believe I'm doing it right this time. She doesn't hate me, she never really did but when she first came here, we didn't really start on a good note. I'm happy about how things are going this time.

My sleep still couldn't find its way to me and I had no idea what to do. But just a couple seconds later, there was a knock on the door. I wondered who was here so late. Guessed it might be Ella but when I opened up the door, I saw Skye standing there nervously wearing just an overesized shirt.

"Hey, did I wake you up? I'm so sorry, I'll just go back" She said and but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her from walking away.

"No you didn't wake me up, I was up already, couldn't sleep" I said.

"Really? Because that's why I came to you, I couldn't sleep either and I was getting bored" She said making me chuckle.

"Come in" I said and pulled her inside the room and shut the door.

I led her inside my bedroom and we both plopped down on the bed beside each other.

"It's surprising you can't sleep because after taking your meds, you doze off in minutes" I said.

"Yeah uh...about the meds...um..." She trailed off and I sat up and glared at her.

"You didn't take them did you?!" I said and she sat up too.

"I didn't I'm sorry, this one day please, I'm so tired of swallowing those stupid things twice a day!" She said and I sighed.

"Pleaaaase" She said while squeezing my hands.

"Only this one time okay? Its just a week left anyways, then you'll be free" I said and she smiled.

"Thanks dad" She said and hugged me.

"Dad? Excuse me? Don't call me that!" I said and she looked up at me.

"Aren't you one though? 'Skye take your meds!' 'Skye go to sleep!'" She mimicked me in a deep growly voice.