•twelve - the 'serious'- guy•

OOp, this bout to get SAUCY

-----

Justin

After I heard her door click open, I pushed it open and went inside. The living room was dark so I made my way to her bedroom and opened the door without knocking.

The first thing I was was her standing at the vanity table and doing her make up, wearing only a pair of lacy skin colored lingerie and her hair were tied in a bun while some hair escaped and draped around the delicate edges of her face.

"Well, its just 7pm right now but I'm not complaining" I said and she finally noticed me and gasped and turned around.

"Why do you always do this?!" She said angrily.

"Do what?"

"Just come in like a creep without making a sound" She said and turned back around and resumed doing her make up.

"But weren't you dressing up for me?" I said as I walked to her.

"No, what made you think that?" She said.

"Huh? You know you're standing at the mirror doing your make up in this lingerie only right?" I said and she looked at me and rolled my eyes.

"Yes but that's because I didn't wanna sweat already, so I thought I'll do my make up and then put my dress on" She said.

"Oh, why would you put on a dress, I mean save me some effort, the dress isn't needed" I said.

"So you want me to go to the dinner wearing this only?" She asked pointing at her attire.

"Dinner? wh-what dinner?" I asked.

"Oh hell no, don't tell me you forgot!" She said.

"I told you last night remember? About Ella hosting a dinner at the restaurant in the city on the occasion of the anniversary " She said.

"I don't remember you telling this to me at all Skye" I said.

"Justin I clearly told you that and that we both will have to go there together since the rest of them are going there to set the place up. I told you while we were....you know" She said.

"Serioulsy and you expect me to pay attention to such information while we were....'you know' I'm barely on earth while we have sex Skye for fuck sake!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine now just go get ready quick!" She said.

"Fine!" I started to leave but walked back and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"But hey after we come back we can....you know" I said and she held back a smile while I laughed.

"Fuck off!" She slapped my arm and I ran away before she could hit me more.

______

Ella was sitting at the beginning of the table in the center and Jayden was right across from where I just sat down.

Befoke Skye could go sit in some other seat, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down in the seat next to me making her gasp.