•twenty - the bitch•

You are insane
My desire
A dangerous game
Love, love

•••

Justin

I barged into Ella's cabin with every bit of my blood raging with anger. It fuelled me more if possible when I saw Nicole sitting across Ella.

"Why in God's name is she here Ella?" I almost yelled pointing at her.

"Justin sh-

"I want her out right away! Please leave!" I shouted looking at her.

She stood up and walked a little closer.

"Justin I know you're mad at me because I left like that but that's why I'm back. I'm back for you Justin, only you" she said making me laugh almost Instantly.

"Oh am I supposed to be glad about it? Because I'm fucking not. There more you're standing in front of me, the more you're pissing me off" I said and she glared at me, taking a step further.

"I'm not going anywhere and if you force me to..." She trailed off and an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"I will expose all your plans to Felicia, that's right, Felicia" She said.

"Great, you belong with her anyways" I said.

"Justin we can't let that happen" Ella said in a warning tone.

"So what are we just gonna let her stay here?!" I said and Ella didn't answer.

I looked at her in utter disbelief and shock.

"No..." I mumbled and Nicole grinned.

"Ella she's not staying here!" I yelled.

"She is! We're so close to getting to Felicia, we cannot risk this Justin!" She said and I rubbed my face with my palms.

"I can't believe this is happening" I mumbled.

"But I swear to God, I'm going to kick you out of here soon and don't you dare even try to get close to me, it's not gonna happen" I warned Nicole.

"I swear to God I'm gonna make it happen" She said and I gritted my teeth against each other.

"Justin just go to your room" Ella said.

I didn't wanna explode with anger either so I left her cabin and slammed the door shut before storming back to Skye's room.

What a pathetic way to end an amazing day. I entered Skye's bedroom and sighed heavily when I saw her fast asleep on the bed.

I didn't want to stress myself out by thinking about this either, I'll tell her about Nicole in the morning. I got rid of my t shirt and jeans before getting into the bed beside her and spooning her from behind.

I let her smell calm me down and my hand reached to grab her ring finger and brushed my thumb against her tattoo.

We really got tattoos about each other. It's a really big step. And as much as I'd love to take things further with her, I don't want to.