•thirty three - surprises•

Justin

The sound of her giggle made me smile as I kissed down her neck.

"Justin, it tickles!" She laughed but I continued.

"Jay stop!" She warned and I moved back up to kiss her lips. She put her arms around my neck and held me closer.

I don't remember myself being this happy ever. Just knowing that Skye is now completely mine and I'm completely hers makes me feel so safe and secure.

And that makes me feel like as long as I have her with me, I'll be alright even when I hit my lowest because I'll have her with me.

This again, leads me to regret not admitting how I felt back then itself so that none of what happened after that would've happened.

I'm trying not think about that and just be in the moment with her. That's what I want to do. Always be in the moment with her and have her in every moment of my life.

"Mhm I'd love a round two but like I told you earlier, we have to go somewhere" I said after pulling out of the kiss.

"But where is this 'somewhere'?!" She asked and I grinned.

"You'll get to know when we get there" I said and got off the bed and started putting my clothes on.

"You always say that" 

"Just get ready, the sooner we leave, the sooner you get to know" I said.

"No, I'm not getting dress until you tell me where you're taking me" She said and folded her arms and I shrugged.

"Okay" I walked inside her closet myself and picked a fresh pair of underwear and cute little sundress and went back to her.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I made her sit up.

"No!" She whined as I started dressing her up.

"Just shut up and wear this unless you want me to pick you up and put you in the car naked" I said and clasped the bra behind her.

"You're a bully!" She muttered and pulled on the underwear.

She put on the dress and I helped her zip it up. I stopped her from doing any makeup and she managed to put her hair in a ponytail before I dragged her out of the room.

"You two keep going to places without me! I get it, ya'll are a couple now and shit but ya'll make me feel lonely as fuck!" Jayden said when to us.

"Calm your tits Jade, I'll take you there later" I said.

"Believe me, even I don't know where the hell he's taking me" Skye said to him.

"Jayden I promise you I'll take you there soon but we gotta rush right now Skye, you took too much time whining like a little girl" I said and started dragging her to the car.

"Even my own father wasn't this strict" She muttered as I opened the door for her and made her sit in.

"Well, I'm your daddy in a way too and naughty girls like you have to be disciplined" I said and she mimicked me in a high pitched voice while I chuckled and sat in the driver's seat and started driving.

"All I'm telling you right now is you're gonna love it" I said.

"And what if I don't?" 

"Not possible, you'll be crying happy tears, just wait" I said.

I couldn't help but smile to myself at how pissed she looked and thinking about how that's going to change soon.

I'm pretty sure she's going to freak out.