•ten - habits•

Skye

"So what are you plans for tomorrow, anything special?" Jayden asked as we sat on the court side watching Justin play basket ball with the other guys.

"Special? Why, what's tomorrow?" I asked and he looked at me with the 'you're not serious' look.

"You seriously- Justin didn't tell you at all?" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"No he didn't" I said

"It's his birthday tomorrow" He said and my head snapped towards him.

"Really?!" I said and he nodded.

"Ya'll have been fooling around for a month its almost like a relationship, I thought he must've told you" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Its not a relationship Jade" I said.

"Never had I ever witnessed Justin Drew Bieber sticking to one girl in bed and also, don't call me that please" He said.

"I will call you that everytime you say stupid stuff like that" I said.

"Yesss!" I screamed when Justin scored.

"Eat that Jack!" He said before he ran to me and bent down to kiss me quickly before going back and I felt Jayden burning holes into the side of my face.

"Seriously, you're really trying to deny this is not a relationship?" He said.

"Look, we fuck, literally every chance we get and besides that we're getting to know each other so we're sorta friends. But we still annoy the hell out of each other so, I don't see this going anywhere serious Jayden" I said.

"And plus, its just a matter of time till Justin gets bored of me, I mean how long do you think he'll stick with me?" I said and my own words formed a small pit in my stomach as I picked on the grass blades.

"Yeah that's true too" He mumbled.

"But are you gonna gift him something or nah?" He asked and I thought about what I should.

"Oh my god....the best idea just hit me" I said when I finally realized what I should gift him.

"What is it?" He asked and I grinned.

"I'm not telling anyone, you'll see tomorrow" I said before standing up.

"Hey, Skye where you goin'?" He asked as I rushed away.

"To go prepare the most amazing gift Justin's gonna get!" I said and ran to my room.

I quickly got dressed in a decent round neck white top and blue jeans. I put on my black Yeezys before stuffing everything I needed in my back pack and grabbed my car keys before leaving.

I informed Ella that I'm going out before speeding off to the city.

Who knows if next year I get the chance to give him a gift or not, at least this year I do, so let's make it memorable.

Justin

"Ella, have you seen Skye?" I asked after I entered her cabin.

"Well, she told me in the morning that she's going out but didn't give me any details" She said.

"Oh..."

"You seem worried" She said and I licked my lips.

"She hasn't returned yet and isn't picking up my calls and I haven't seen her after morning at all" I said and she nodded.