•six - the past•

Justin

"You called me?" I said once I entered Ella's cabin.

"Yeah, sit" She said and I only realised when I sat down across her that Skye was there too in the chair beside me.

She waved her fingers at me with a smug smile on her face and I fought a smirk.

Her little 'help' to me yesterday has just made things worse for me. Now I can't stop thinking about it all.

"What's it?" I asked Ella

"By now I hope you've accepted Ella as a part of our team" She said and I huffed.

"Not really" I said honestly.

She's hot and gave me one of the best orgasms of my life but when it comes to the gang, I still don't trust her at all.

"Well the rest of our main team has so you don't have an option" She said.

Yeah, they're probably as attracted to her as every man in the gang including me but that's just physical. I don't think I'll trust her until I get proof.

"So, I want you to tell her about Felicia. Everything." She said and my eyes snapped at her.

"What?! Everything? I won't tell her about me ans Felicia Ella" I said.

"She knows everything else Justin, and as an official part of our main team its important for her to know about you and her" She said and my jaw clenched.

"In no way am I telling her that. Why should I tell her anything when I don't know anything? This isn't happening Ella, goodnight" I said and stood up.

"Justin!" She tried to stop me but I walked back to my room.

I slammed the door shut behind me and plopped down on the couch and took deep breaths to calm down but I found myself panting for air and started to feel the attack kick in.

Just the name of that devil gets me hyper.

"Forget it forget it" I mumbled to myself but I just felt the attack getting stronger.

"So Felicia makes the anxiety worse huh" my head snapped towards the door when I heard Skye's voice.

She was standing there with the door shut behind her. How does she even do that everytime?!

"I'll break that stupid card you have the next time you come in like that" I almost yelled.

"Justin you need to calm down, your hands are shaking" She said as she started to walk to me.

"I will if you get the fuck out of here" I spat and she sighed.

"God, you're so adamant" She said and before I could say anything else, she put her knees on either of my sides and sat down on my lap to pull me in a kiss.

It just got my hormones in a frenzy and now I was in a middle of an anxiety attack while my hormones were making my stomach erupt with butterflies.

My hands gripped her hips but she grabbed my hands and pulled them away from her and slowed down the kiss.

She pushed me back till my back was resting against the couch and held my hands in hers to stop them from shaking.