•twenty two - stop•

Tell me that it's all okay
I've been waitin' on this all damn day
Call me in the mornin', tell me how last night went
I'm here, but don't count on me to

Stay 

__________

Justin

I opened the door just to come across Nicole and rolled my eyes the moment I saw her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and she smiled.

"I heard you rejected that bitch of yours when she asked to get serious with you" She said.

What the hell?! Reject? People spread all sorts of crap here.

"I did not reject her! And whatever happens between us is none of yours or anyone elses business" I said.

"Or...did you say no because you still have feelings for me?" She said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah right, as if I'm that stupid. I do not have feelings for you Nicole, you're a bitch. But get this thing through you're head. Not only you but I'm not going to fuck around with any other girl. Me and Skye might not be tagged with a label but I'm fully committed to her and I'm not going to fool behind her back at all" I said and she had the nerve to chuckle.

"Yeah, let's see how long that lasts" she said before turning away and leaving.

That's when I saw Skye standing a couple feet away and watching.

"Hey" I said and walked to her.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to me.

She's been really distant since we had that talk and its killing me inside.

"Justin I'm going for a walk" She said and tried to push me away but I pulled her closer again but with a jerk this time.

"Stop pushing me away Skye, I know you're mad at me but you need to understand me. Because this is exactly what I'm talking about, the moment the word 'serious' comes between us, it gets complicated" She said and for a moment her eyes seemed to show that she believed me but it went away in a second.

"I don't want to talk about that, please let go" She said.

"Skye, baby don't do this" I said softly and she sighed heavily.

"Justi-

"Good that I found you guys here, the meeting has already started, Ella sent me to search for you two" Jayden interrupted her and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I totally forgot about that" She said.

"We'll come in a couple minutes Jayden, tell Ella I will explain her later" I said and grabbed her arm again.

"No need of that, we can talk later, the meeting is more important" She said the last part softly and it sent an dagger through my heart.

She freed her arm from me and followed Jayden. I had no option but to follow the two.

Skye sat far away from me. The meeting was must not how been as long as it felt to me but I had no patience.