•two - training by skye•

Justin

After taking a shower, I got dressed up and Jayden barged inside the room.

"You need to learn to fucking knock for once Jayden" I said.

"I'll learn that later but right now, Ella has called us all in he cabin as soon as possible" he said.

"Yeah I know, to kiss her niece's irritating ass" I said and stuffed my gun in my backpocket.

"Man, you really do hate her but I know you'd like to kiss that ass for real, I've seen you ogling her this morning" he said

"Do you spy on me or what?!" I said and he laughed.

"No, I was just stalking her in fact, enjoying the view like you were" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"No but on serious note, she's nice bro. Like she only gives you attitude because you're a bitch to her, for fuck sake you pointed a gun at her head last night. I know it's been a while since this gang has had a girl in the main team bu-

"And you know very well know what the previous girl did." I said.

"I agree but Skye doesn't seem like that man, she's something different and plus she's Ella's niece. You might not trust Skye but you do trust Ella right?" He said and I huffed.

"Let's go" I mumbled and started walking to Ella's cabin while Jayden followed me.

My question is why did we never know about this niece and why does she pop up so suddenly and out of the blue?!

I pushed open the doors of Ella's Cabin and everyone looked at me. She had called everyone including people who weren't in the main team.

The irritating niece was standing beside her. She smirked when she saw me and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Come Justin, have a seat" Ella said and I sat down on a chair.

From across the room, Stacy twirled her hair and sent a kiss my way and I cringed.

Gosh, you take these girls to your bed once and they start to think they're your one and only.

"So, like I said, I want to introduce a new member of our main team today, Skye Rodriguez" Ella said and pointed at her.

The girl wasn't one percent affected by all the judgy looks sent her way, her confidence didn't waver one bit.

"And before anyone asks questions like 'can we trust her?' 'who is she, where's she from?' Let me clear it out..." Ella said Looking at me.

"Skye is my niece and all of us can completely trust her and it was me who invited her to join so y'all don't have to worry" She said.

"Who cares? She's hot" Nate said while chewing his gum disgustingly.

Everyone looked at him with a grossed out look.

"I won't be hot anymore when I hand you your balls in your hand" The girl spoke and surprised everyone that it took them a second to start laughing.

"Anywho, it's nice to meet and great to have you with us" Jayden said and stood up to give her a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

Gerald, Samuel and Cole, the whole main team greeted her and now everyone looked at me.

I stood up and she held her eye contact with me as I walked to her.

"I'll only consider you in when I start trusting you and you're gonna have to earn that trust" I said to her and she smiled.