Chapter 13 - Crazy Cat Lady

Sejeong went home and decided not to stay there while the two dance crews practice. It's not just Daniel that she needed to save to make sure she will be fine in the end. Now she just realized how much she's been wasting time since she got here.

It wasn't just Daniel why she drowned herself. It wasn't just because that's her point of view but because she let her world to go on in negativity while being quiet on one place, watching everything get destroyed.

She went inside their house and went straight on the bathroom. Minki was there. That's right, because today Minki was cursed by a neighbor for living in this house and dating Jonghyun. They also curse Sejeong's parents for allowing those two kids date. It is why they thought twice and agreed to move out.

With Sejeong starting to cut, Minki and Jonghyun getting hurt and the neighbors complaining, they realized that Sejeong was right. They had to move away to start over and this time, they will never get close to anyone.

Because people love criticizing others until they stop doing their own thing and just sulk in the corner until they can find a better way to die.

When you attend school they teach you to have friends and get along, but in the end society will teach you to stay away and be cold. It is the only way for people to think that they can't go near you.

Sejeong wasn't close with Minki at this time but she grabbed the blade scratching her own palms, throwing it away to the trash can. "Stoooooop!" she yelled, pulling Minki into a tight hug. Minki's so thin. She's bone thin. Sejeong was afraid that he's about to snap.

"Sejeong." Minki whispered but couldn't say anything anymore but cry.

Sejeong's knees weakened as they both fell on the bathroom floor. For the first time, she stopped Minki from hurting himself. For the first time she gave comfort to Minki that he always give her.

Minki wiped his own tears when his cries started to fade.

"Promise me to never do it again." Sejeong said staring at Minki who looked weak and vulnerable. He won't speak because he knew that he might do it again.

"Those people are not important..."

"Those people are tormenting me mentally. It hurts." Minki cut her off. "Because I know they're right. I'm a freak. God didn't make me, I'm a guy trying to be a girl."

Sejeong got hurt hearing those words. Minki always admit it.

"And what, God made them?" Sejeong questioned. "They spit ugly and hurtful words saying that you're not made by God. Then maybe God didn't make anyone. I see you keep quiet and accept that you're the bottom all the time. How long will it take before you finally realize that you're worth it? Why would you have Jonghyun oppa if you're not worthy? Why would you accepted by my parents if you're not worthy? Why would you walk earth if you're not made by God." Sejeong cried as soon as she finished his last sentence because even though she's saying it to Minki, it felt like she's telling it to herself too.

She wiped her tears and saw her perfectly clean wrist. She remember when it used to be filled with cuts. Ugly ones that make people disgust her. She disgust herself as well.

Then she noticed this silver bracelet she's wearing. She took a closer look and realized that it was the bracelet that Daniel gave her.

"Does this mean you're not mad at me?" Minki asked in between sobs. His eyes showing hope and joy.

"I'm not mad at you. I will never be mad at you." Sejeong told him quietly.

They both started to calm down.

"I heard you cried home because they teased you because your brother's dating a guy." Minki told her.

Sejeong now recalled the things that happened before.