Chapter 14 - Snow Fall

The next day, Taeyong has been trying to get close to Sejeong. Today, it was him who waited for Sejeong at the main gate.

People are suspecting them to be dating. Taeyong don't mind since Sejeong doesn't have the 'girl-with-cuts' reputation yet.

She's like a normal girl to hang with.

Taeyong was trying to get Daniel's good side since he seem like a cool guy. If you can't beat them join them. Besides, he seem to be starstruck with Sejeong.

"So, are you dating someone?" Taeyong asked. He thought he should make small conversations since it's a long walk towards the campus.

Sejeong felt weird that he's asking her this. If this was the present Taeyong would be disgusted of himself to be seen walking with her, let alone ask her that question.

"Why are you doing this?" instead of answering his question and make Taeyong's life easier, she decided to ask him a question.

"You like Kang Daniel right? He likes you back. How about we stop making this difficult and?" Taeyong said it as if it was that simple. Why is he even wasting his time on this? He hates Daniel.

For some reason Taeyong doesn't hate Daniel now. What happened?

How did it change that easily?

Sejeong would agree on Taeyong's offer only she's selfish enough. But there are more things she's concerned of right now besides keeping him to herself.

"He will be there again tonight." Taeyong told Sejeong when it's time for them to go to their individual classrooms.

He's going to be there tonight.

Sejeong was tempted to go there but first she has to find that building and make sure some would buy it but keep the building. That would be less harmful for Daniel.

She sat on her seat glancing at the desk near the window where Daniel was supposed to be sitting. It was vacant. The sun glares bright there that nobody dares to sit.

"Sejeong! By the way, we need volunteers to design the christmas tree later. Wanna come?" Sungwoon invited cheerfully. Sejeong smiled at how optimistic this person is from the start.

Wait, the property.

"Sungwoon!" Sejeong hugged him in joy. Sungwoon looked at her in suspicion. Is this really Sejeong? "Your uncle is looking for a property to buy for a business right?" she asked but thought it might be too early to be telling this to him.

Sungwoon smiled but still was confused. "How did you know?" he asked.

"Come with me after school." she told him.

"But we need to set up the christmas tree first." Sungwoon told Sejeong.

There's no time for that. If she's going to ask a favor from Taeyong, she can't make him wait. He's scary.

The plan is, he will ask Taeyong to take them to Daniel's crew's practice room and hang out. But her real intentions are to take Sungwoon there and make a deal with the owner. If Sungwoon's uncle will buy it, she can tell Sungwoon to be extra careful if they're planning to demolish the whole thing.

It sounds like a plan for now.

Sejeong didn't even get to listen to class. She was thinking about what she would tell Taeyong the whole period. Maybe they would help set up the christmas tree.

Taeyong's not rude to her. Maybe he would help. Or maybe not.

Taeyong isn't the type of guy to join these activities. He's not into world peace and humanity. In one look you can tell that his interests are death and suffering.