Chapter 15 - You're Worth It

Sejeong pleaded to ride Doyoung's car instead of Johnny's. Apparently Johnny's driving is going to give her a heart attack before they can even crash into something.

Spare her weak heart.

Kind Xero exchanged seats with her. He was gentleman enough move to Johnny's highway to hell.

She sat in between Daniel and Niel at the back seat.

"So, Kim Sejeong, you seem interesting." Daniel said. "Everytime you stare at me you give me a different feeling. I feel like we've met before." he continued restraining himself on saying too much bullshit.

He wanted to tell her, that everything was like a deja vu. Not that this happened before but it was Sejeong.

She happened before.

Daniel was ruse that she was in his life before but can't quite remember. But the feeling is there.

It's not an accurate memory that he can recall but he can feel it. It would sound crazy if he would tell her. Especially with his friends here. They would laugh at him.

"Maybe I look like someone else that you know." Sejeong gave a nervous laugh before looking away but then he caught Niel staring. He didn't even turn away, he continued staring at her as if he's analyzing something.

"Me too. I feel like I know you. I felt sad the first time I saw you. You give me this feeling where I feel like I did something....bad." Niel admitted.

"Would it sound crazy if I say that last night after you left I started to feel my chest tighten. When I came home, the more I think of you the more I got emotional. I cried." Doyoung admitted.

"What are you guys saying?" Sejeong tried to force a laugh but she laughed nervously.

Even Sungwoon felt weird now. He glanced at Sejeong at the backseat then suddenly he felt pain. It was different from the usual Sejeong.

She changed lately as if she changed overnight. Suddenly she's smiling and talking to Taeyong. Not just a classmate but a guy from a different class and the school's king.

How did she came from the girl who didn't want to be seen, to the girl who's here with guys she didn't know?

She looks like she like the guy who smiles a lot. No wonder Sejeong smiles a lot lately. Is she trying to cheer herself up?

Good for her. She deserves to be happy.

"But seriously, I legit cried. I've never cried that painfully before, even when I lost my toy helicopter." Doyoung tried to convince them. He might sound like he's exaggerating but it was real. He couldn't remember the last time he felt that sadness before.

"Well, I kinda give off that feeling to my surroundings." Sejeong thought of another excuse again.

But this time, her excuse was something Sungwon can justify.

"That's right. We even invite her to hang out with the student council to see her socialize. Seeing her not talking in one corner just makes you wonder what happened to this girl. At least now she learned to smile and go out." Sungwon told them.

Sejeong was saved by Sungwoon this time. But why is he trying to cover it up. It's not like they would remember. They won't. She traveled through time, all those moments she shared with these people are gone.

Maybe it was just that negative feeling that she gives off of people.

But it's not like Daniel knew that it was not just her aura. When you look at her, there's a story there. Her eyes just tells you this tragic story that you don't want to be in.