Chapter 16 - Snow Angel

Today is not Sejeong's usual everyday. No more judging eyes on her. No more whispers about rumors that make up about her.

Today, unlike any other day, Sejeong is normal.

She's getting used to it. A normal life, a new start where she isn't a freakshow.

"Sejeong you were right, the building was for sale." Sungwoon greeted her early in the morning. "Actually they were thinking about selling it but after I called they finally agreed." he wrapped her on a tight hug thankful of her.

"So, is your uncle interested?" she asked just to be sure. She wanted to make sure she knew all the plans for the building if it's going to be demolished or not.

She has to know the schedule and the details.

"Are you kidding me, he already talked to the owner." Sungwoon responded. So it's going to be Sungwoon's uncle. Everything's under control finally.

"By the way, can I hang with you again after school? I really want to get to know your new friends. They seem cool." Sungwoon told Sejeong. That was completely perfect because she'd want to hang around Daniel.

She wanted to be close to him and make sure he won't go near the demolition it case it happens again. She wanted to convince him to move to a different practice room.

Again after class Sejeong waited for Taeyong outside his classroom. It was taking too long though because it was Mr. Kim Junmyeon who was teaching.

Junmyeon was the kind of teacher who would make sure that he finish the chapter and makes sure that students learned something before he dismisses.

"You're here again." Seulgi who was about to go to the ladies room muttered.

Because of the rumors, she kinda noticed Sejeong and her sudden interest in Taeyong thought she just started to hang out with him.

Sejeong didn't know how to respond. Seulgi and her were never close.

"How do you do it?" Seulgi asked another question. "How do you tame a beast? Honestly, I've been wanting to talk to him for a long time. I started to get close to his friends first but up until now, we never talk. What's the secret?" she asked again.

Sejeong saw jealousy on her for the first time. Could it be, Kang Seulgi likes Taeyong back?

"Would you like to come?" Sejeong invited. "Do you want to come with us?" she repeated.

At first Seulgi was actually jealous of her. But after being invited, her frown turned into a smile. Her eyes twinkled as she nodded, grabbing Sejeong's hands.

"Okay. Class dismissed." Mr. Junmyeon announced making Seulgi more happier than she already is.

"Let me just get my backpack." Seulgi told Sejeong turning to the door where Taeyong just came out of. He took her backpack for her. He though she was still at the ladies room.

Seulgi was kind of that delinquent. She would stay at the ladies room until the class dismisses. "Here you go." he threw it to Seulgi's chest. It was just a tiny bag with nothing but her makeup kit and wallet inside it.

He was trying to hide that he was concerned.

"Taeyong can we hang with Daniel again today. Sungwoon and Seulgi are coming too." Sejeong said on her best Aegyo. The voice change made Taeyong chuckle and shake his head in disapproval.

But the truth is he liked that idea. He did want to hang with Seulgi. He's been waiting for a chance like this.

"Sure. If you say so." Taeyong said casually, not even glancing at Seulgi. He was afraid that their eyes might meet and he would turn into stone.