Chapter 8 - Blackhole

"How can I help?" She asked when he stopped coughing. Daniel took a painful breath before he opened his mouth that smeared blood on his teeth and lips.

"Hospital." he said on a weak voice.

Daniel don't ask for hospital when he coughs and bleeds. He would usually hide it and pretend it was nothing. So when Daniel asks for hospital, it worse than expected.

Sejeong grabbed her phone but realized that she didn't know the number to a hospital, so she called Jonghyun instead and told him what happened.

It took a few moments before an ambulance arrived.

As soon as they got there, Daniel was rushed into the emergency room while Sejeong waited on the waiting area. She was hugging herself because Daniel's presence was gone. She needed someone to talk to at least.

She doesn't like the feeling of being alone.

She looked around and saw Minki walking. Sejeong's knees were shaking but she managed to stand up and follow Minki.

She saw Minki stop and greet a patient. It was a woman on her 30s, she had broken glass all over her arm. It looks like a car accident. She was sitting on a hospital bed, Minki was about to close the door when she complained.

"What is this? I don't want disgusting gay person cleaning my wounds." she yelled at the doctor in charge that was trying to remove the glasses gently.

"Minki's gentle. Patients compliment him often that they didn't feel injured when it was him who clean their wounds." the doctor tried to convince the patient and compliment Minki at the same time but it wasn't quite sold.

"He's gay! God only made two genders. Male and female! He's none of them. Satan made him. Got isn't capable of making failed works. Get him out of my sight!" she said throwing her purse at Minki on a brutal way, hitting him on the face.

"You didn't have to do that. I'm going to leave and send someone that's made by God." he said before bitterly exiting the room.

Sejeong felt miserable. So that's how patients treat Minki. They reject him and even throw things at him. Was it just her who see him as perfection?

"Sejeong?" Minki interrupted her thoughts. Now that he's closer, she can see the bruise forming near Minki's eyes. How could she put a bruise on that perfect face?

Minki noticed that she was trembling. He had to hug her. "What happened? Why are you here?" he tried to act calm.

"Daniel, he was coughing blood, and then I called Oppa. And....." she released a breath, pulling away to see Minki from head to toe to look for anything was injured.

It didn't took long enough before Minki realized that Sejeong saw what happened.

"Can't you report them? They're hurting you." Sejeong sniffed to restrain her sobs.

"I'm afraid that I don't have the right to do that." he muttered.

But why? All people has rights. Patients has rights but medical practitioners has rights too.

"I'm a retard Sejeong. I'm attracted to same gender as me. I'm not a real person, I'm way down at the bottom. That's how I should be living. I should know my place in this world. There's nowhere I can go where nobody's going to yell, hurt and degrade me." he told her, hurting Sejeong as she heard it.

That's just sad.

Maybe some people are just not meant for this world. If some can endure pain as if it was nothing, then maybe she was an attention seeker. She and Minki...Jonghyun too.