Germany

"I will always love you (Y/N), you are the one bright shining light in my life. Please never forget that but.. Forget me, I don't want to see you cry," He reached up and brushed the tears from your eyes, a bloodied smile on his face as his eyes shut. "Ludwig.. Ludwig! No! Please, wake up! Don't leave me.. You promised!" You screamed at his motionless body, his once shining eyes now a cold, dull blue. "(Y/N), I-I'm so sorry.." You felt a warm hand on your shoulder as your eyes met Gilbert's.

"The man got away, I managed to follow him but I turned back when I heard you scream and I lost track of him.. I called the police," Gilbert whispered and you shook your head. "That's not good enough.. I want that man to feel my pain.." You whispered through gritted teeth as your heard the sirens though it was too late- he's gone..

~

You stood above his grave, biting your lower lips with tears in your eyes, "I will always love you, Luddy.." You quickly wiped your eyes and sniffled as you placed a small German flag over his grave and walked away, your thoughts clouded with his blushing face in your mind, his lips against yours. You shook your head and looked back with sad eyes before walking home.

As you walked into what was once yours and Ludwig's home, you heard your Italian friend's loud cry. You frowned and struggled to hold your tears back, for Ludwig. He hated seeing you cry so you always held them in and smiled through the pain but this time.. You couldn't. You fell to your knees crying and whispering his name, his face clouding your mind. "I want to be in your arms again.. No matter the cost." You stood up and went into the kitchen, gazing at the knives before frowning, "I should at least wait till Feli is asleep," You mumbled, pulling your (H/C) hair into a pigtail.

~

That night, you lay in yours and Ludwig's bed, the knife clutched in your hand. "I will once again be by your side Luddy.." You whispered as you dragged the blade across your wrist, though it hurt you wanted to be with Ludwig again. Ludwig would never approve of such behaviour either. "This is for you, for us.." You dropped the blade and watched the blood seep from every single cut that graced your flawless skin. 

You lay back onto your bed and watched as the blood stained your once white sheets. "(Y/N).." You heard a voice call, a voice you loved more than anything, a voice with a German accent. "Ludwig!?" You shot up, knowing you were hallucinating even so but you wish it was him. A shadow moved from across the room and the man you loved dearly appeared. "Ludwig!?" You almost shouted as your threw your bleeding body against his body.

"What have you done," He whispered, his voice trembling as he grabbed my arms, "You were dead.. I-I wanted to be with you.." You whispered as you gazed into his beautiful blue eyes. "I'm not dead anymore (Y/N), thanks to Arthur and his magic," Ludwig whispered as he quickly rushed into the bathroom and came back with a med kit. " Arthur.. He brought your Luddy back..? You smiled at this news and watched as Ludwig cleaned your wounds and wrapped them up, "Thank god you didn't hit a vein.." He whispered, his German accent standing out. "I'm sorry..." You whispered, about to plead for his forgiveness when you felt his lips hit yours, "I'll never leave you again, (Y/N), will you marry me?" Your cheeks flushed red. "Yes!"

"Now, we'll be together as one.. I'll never leave you and I sure as hell won't let you go.."