America.

You gazed at your blonde friend who sat across from you, chowing down on some unhealthy food. You sighed and rested your head on your hand, your thoughts wondering what it would be like if he acknowledged you as more than a friend. "Hey, (Y/N), what'cha staring at? My sexy face?" He laughed, he could be quite obnoxious at times, it really annoyed you though, your love for him could never cease. "No Alfred, I'm just thinking about stuff," You forced a smile upon your lips and he frowned but it changed into a smile straight away- it was barely noticeable.

"(Y/N), I know this is sudden but, do you have a crush on anyone? It just seems like you do," Alfred set his food down and looked directly into your eyes with an intense gaze making you blush, "Well, I'm not sure, I'm positive I love him though the chances of him feeling the same is so slim," You sighed and he grimaced, "Can I know his name or will 'he' be anonymous to me, your best friend?" You frowned at his attitude, "I'll tell you soon enough Alfred, just give me time. It's a sensitive subject," You sighed.

Alfred frowned and nodded, "Alright," Alfred started picking at his food with furrowed brows- like he was deep in thought. "EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!" A voice boomed casing you to yelp and throw yourself under the table shaking, it was way too sudden. What the hell was happening? Alfred threw himself next to you and held you into his chest, "It looks like these guys are desperate and robbing all the shops on this floor. Bloody bastards," Alfred hissed, looking very angry. He turned his head to you, "(Y/N), stay here. I'll be right back," Alfred got up and ran off.

You frowned and pulled your knees up as you heard gun shots, "Alfred.." You whimpered, tears dripping down your cheeks as you heard his dying voice, "I love you (Y/N)!" Then another gun shot sounded. Loud sobs escaped your lips as you screamed his name, "ALFRED!"

****

You walked away from Alfred's grave with Vladimir by your side, whispering about different ways of reincarnation. "I think I know a way (Y/N), but it won't be safe. He'd become undead- he could end up being a flesh-craving dead guy, zombie being the correct term, or ablood thirsty American, a vampire."

You frowned at the things Vladimir said but encouraged him to go on, "A few other possibilities is he could become a demon, perhaps a demon lord! Or, he could become a mutant. The last one doesn't sound very intriguing but the other ideas do! Are you okay with me experimenting on him?" He looked into your (E/C) eyes and smiled brightly, "Yes Vlad, I want you to try and bring him back. I don't think it's fair that I didn't get to express my love to him and become his, even if for a few minutes," You whispered.

Vlad nodded and smiled, "I will come and see you when I'm done. Give me a week at most, also, it'll be around midnight. That's when I'm at my strongest," Vlad grinned deviously, "Alright Vlad, thank you. Please bring him back for me. I love him dearly," You whispered, your face devoid of any emotion. "I'll be back," And Vlad vanished like that, leaving you to walk home alone, the sky darkening.

**** A Week Later***

You frowned and pulled your coat closer as you turned into an ally, you didn't care what happened to you, your body felt numb. You kept walking, ignoring the sounds around you. You sighed and looked straight ahead, ignoring the male voices behind you, hollering at you. "Bitch, I told you to look at me," You yelped as something hard hit you over the head, falling to the ground, your vision darkening as you heard each male scream in agony and bodies hit the ground. "Don't touch her," Your eyes fell upon a figure with bright red eyes, standing above you. "Alfred.." You whispered as your eyes shut.

When you awoke, you lay in a fairly large bed with satin sheets. "(Y/N), thank god you're awake," You turned your head to the side and locked eyes with Alfred, his skin now pale and his once beautiful blue eyes, a crimson red. He leaned over and lightly kissed your lips, "I love you so much. I'm glad I got there before those bastards did too much dmamage to you," Alfred whispered, leaning above you. You leaned up and kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Thank you Alfred.." You mumbled against his lips, "I love you too," He pulled away and smiled softly.

"I won't ever let you leave my sight, you are mine now. No man will ever touch you again, apart from myself.. I love you (Y/N), you are my one true love. We will one day rule this world," He leaned down and gently sucked on your neck before you felt something sharp pierce the flesh on your neck, "You are my soul mate," He whispered once he pulled away and smiled as your eyes shut. "I will spend forever by your side.."