Wales.

You played with Dylan's hair as you lay next to him in bed, naked. You had just spent the night with him after confessing to each other. You looked at his face and smiled lovingly. His green eyes shown as he gazed at you with a warm expression, "I love you (Y/N)," You giggled at that and leaned up to peck his lips, "I love you too Dylan Kirkland," He blushed and looked away with a warm smile on his face. "I know.." He whispered lovingly.

You let your hand slip under the pillow and pulled the blade out, driving it into his chest. You smirked as his eyes widened in horror, "(Y/N)?" He choked out and you smiled deviously, "You think I was too stupid to notice that whore you were living with Dyl?" Blood seeped from his wound and he coughed up blood. "I-I'm sorry (Y/N).. I.. I never meant for you to find out, not like this," Your anger flared at that instant and you started stabbing him over and over in anger. You had planned this all along, to get what you wanted and kill him.

You sat up and put your clothes on, gazing at his bare, bleeding body with distaste. "You deserved this Dylan..." You then left, leaving his body on his bed for his whore to discover. You found yourself smirking as you left, happy you had gotten your revenge on that bastard. As you walked along the street with that devious smile on your face, you got stares from people. You had a glow- like that of a woman in love. Guys stopped and stared with lustful eyes and watering mouths while girls gave you curious glances.

_+_

That night you lay in bed, grinning from ear to ear and picturing his body again with blood seeping from it. You giggled and rolled onto your side, smirking happily at the memory of the revenge you got. Your heart ached a bit but.. He deserved it, for leading you on when he didn't even care for you. If he had cared, he wouldn't have slept with that...whore. You hated her guts, what did she have that you didn't? You shook your head and grimaced, "Maybe I should have killed her.." You grumbled and smirked, knowing that you should have done that.

You sat up and went into the bathroom, rinsing your face to help wake you up a bit, or to at least snap you out of those horrid thoughts. Not that it would help but it was better than nothing. As you gazed in the mirror, a figure appeared behind you. A man stood with orange-blonde hair and green eyes. The man was soaked with blood and... Oh god. It was Dylan. You turned around and gulped nervously. "D-Dylan," You whimpered with wide eyes. He grinned, "Oh (Y/N)... You've been a bad bad girl~" He giggled and you leaned against the wall with wide eyes.

You slid down the wall as he neared closer and closer, "You've been such a bad girl that I think I might punish you~ How about eternity as my love slave~" Your eyes widened as he grabbed you and you screamed before he hit you, whispering, "I love you (Y/N), now please be a good girl and don't fight back... Please?" Then the world went black............