France.

You stood above the body of your beloved Francis, your heart was aching as you looked over at the naked girl laying on the bed. Her big green eyes wide as her brown hair caressed her face. You dropped the knife and fell to your knees, caressing his face, your tears falling onto his pale cheeks. "I'm so sorry Francis, I truly loved you," You smiled wickedly before standing up and stumbling out, blood soaking your clothing. 

"(Y/N)...?" A voice whispered- a voice belonging to Matt. You looked up and your eyes met his, "Matt..? It's been a while," You whispered, stumbling over to him and throwing your arms around his neck.He put his arms around your back, not wanting to touch any other body part. "Where's Francis?" He questioned and your expression went blank,

"Dead."

******

You walked along the streets, a blank expression on your face. Ever since Francis had done that, and you took his life, you moved to France in remembrance of him. It didn't help that whenever you looked at a male here, you saw his face. That gorgeous face of his; his blue eyes and luscious blonde hair. You made your way to a park near your home and sat down, holding a rose. You ran your fingers along the petals and sighed, images flashing through your mind of your first date; mind you, you had been dating for years but you were scared to go out in public with him because he was just... gorgeous!

He had taken you for a cruise on a yacht, handed you a bouquet of roses and a romantic dinner before proposing to you. You glanced at the ring he had given you and couldn't stop crying, he was perfect. He had practically seduced you to go on that day; smothering you in kisses and promises of staying with you forever with a gorgeous child that looked just like him. The child had gone true, it's the reason why the countries had let you go. Your child, (Insert Name), was at home with Matt. He was your baby sitter and friend, you relied on him a lot of the time. 

You forced yourself up and made your way home, wiping your eyes as you pulled out your keys and jogged up to your front door and opened it, ignoring the fact that it was strangely quiet, and shut the door. You made your way into the kitchen and put your purse and keys on the table and took your coat off, laying it onto a chair. You kicked off your heels and made your way up stairs, looking for your child and Matt. You made your way into your bedroom, and frowned. No one was in your room; which left the Lounge Room, Matt's room and your child's room. You checked the Lounge room and your child's room but there was no sign of them.

That left Matt's room. You gulped and opened the door, a scream leaving your lips as you saw your child playing with Matt's intestines. Francis sitting on the bed, his eyes red. He turned to look at you and grinned, "I'm so sorry (Y/N), I truly loved you," He mocked as he stood up, caressing your face as he plunged a knife into your stomach. You gasped as you gazed into his piercing red eyes. "Francis.." You whispered as you collapsed in his arms..

****

You awoke a few hours later and your eyes met Francis's who was caressing your cheek with a loving expression. "I love you (Y/N), now we, and our child, can live together happily," He smirked and held up (Insert Name) who had blood all over his mouth as he giggled. You stared and turned to look at Francis and let the tears fall as you forced the words from your lips, "I will always be by your side.."

Francis now had his dream come true; you were his little zombie. His zombie wife..