South Italy.

You walked along the isles in the supermarket, picking up the items you need. Lovino followed along, awkwardly. He had been quiet a lot recently, not that it bothered you- it was kind of a blessing really. You glanced behind you and saw him holding a box of condoms and found yourself blushing. Lovino smiled awkwardly as he looked over at you, "Uh, Lovino, what are those for?" Lovino laughed and winked. "I have plans tonight," You found yourself forcing a smile at that- great, he has another girlfriend. "Okay," You turned around and put the box of cereal into the trolley, pushing onwards.

When you finished, you made your way to the check out with Lovino following close behind. You honestly didn't want to speak to him since he said he has 'plans' tonight. You started piling things onto the checkout watching it slowly move towards the person behind the counter. The man was attractive, very attractive. He had a rugged look to him- red hair, dark green eyes. To be frank, he was quite attractive. And he seemed to find you attractive to. "Well, hello there," He winked, causing your cheeks to flare up, "Oh, uh hello," You stuttered, causing him to chuckle. "Cute," He winked as he scanned the next item.

You totally forgot that Lovino was standing behind you, glaring daggers at the attractive man, not that it mattered anyway. Lovino wasn't yours and you weren't his. "What's your name lovely? I'm Allistor," You found yourself giggling in embarrassment, "That's a nice name, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you," You quickly shook hands before you put the bags into the trolley. You waited for the receipt which he had written his number on and found yourself squealing on the inside like a little girl. Allistor blew you a kiss as you walked off, completely forgetting about Lovino.

~*~

That night you lay in bed, texting Allistor. It had been a long time since you had flirted with a man. Lovino glared from the doorway, clenching and unclenching his fists. He held the condoms in his hand- he was pissed. They were mean't for you and him but now.. Now you were fraternising with a mere cashier boy! He couldn't help the low growl that escaped his throat as he slammed open the door, tearing the phone from out of your hands. "I don't want you to text that fucking asshole ever again (Y/N)... You are MINE!" He growled, pining you beneath him.

"Lovino," You gapsed, eyes widening as his lips touched yours. Your heart started beating fast, this was everything you had ever wanted but... Is it what you wanted now? After so long of watching him and other girls, do you really want him now? No.. You deserved better. You weren't going to be someone's last resort. You tried pushing him away but found yourself letting out a yelp as he bit your lower lips and slipped his hand under your shirt. "Stop! Lovino, no! I don't want this," You cried out but he didn't answer nor stop...

~*~

It was the middle of the night when you awoke, you had fallen asleep when Lovino had finished- most likely due to being exhausted from crying and fighting him off. The bed felt wet and you got up, tripping as you stepped forward. You quickly got up and turned the light on. You were covered in blood and Allistor lay dead on the floor with his guts strewn about the floor. And in the corner stood Lovino, with bright red eyes and a bloody smile. He stepped forward, walking towards you and you backed up until you had no where to go. Lovino followed and when he got close, he put one arm around your waist and one your belly, leaning over to whisper into your ear...

"Now he's gone and you have no one else (Y/N).. Just me and our unborn child~ Love is deadly."