Spain. (Yandere!Reader)

You walked into yours and Antonio's house, gripping the knife you held behind your back with such force that the blade was starting to bend slightly. You shut the door quietly and dropped your things by the door, "Antonio~" You called, peeking into every room you passed, searching for your ex lover. "Come out, come out wherever you are~" You giggled as you started walking up the stairs and as the stairs creaked, you heard hurried footsteps in his room. You made your way along the hallway which lead to his room, slowly opening the door, revealing a crazed (E/C) eye. He stopped moving and pushed his current lover behind him, his heart pounding but you took no notice.

You opened the door the rest of the way, stepping in and shutting the door behind you. Your head tilted to the side, your crazed eyes showing you weren't completely there and the wide gin on your face, showing... His time was up. You stepped forward, slashing the wh*re's throat before wiping the blood onto her body from the blade. You turned your head and face Antonio, "Oh, Toni, how I loved you~" You giggled, "Say goodbye~" You jumped at him, your blade sliding right through his chest, hitting his heart. "I'm sorry.. (Y/N)" He choked as he fell onto the bed, his green eyes staring straight at you as the life faded from his eyes. You stood and watched the blood seep from his chest, a cold expression upon your face.

You then lay next to Spain's mangled corpse, your head rested on his chest where his heart once beat, "Oh Antonio, you handsome man.. You've gone and left me alone after promising to stay by my side forever.. If only you had listened to me and been a good boy could this have been avoided. I wonder what I should do to you now~? I know! I could use a personal love slave~" You giggled manically, lifting your head to look into his lifeless green eyes as you caressed his cheek lovingly.

You leaned down and lightly kissed his lips before whispering a few words under your breath, dragging a nail across your wrist, cutting it to spill blood, you pressed your wrist to his lips, your blood seeping into his mouth.

_______*________

You played with Antonio's hair as he sat there not moving but his green eyes followed your every movement; he was your personal puppet, your slave. You giggled as you grabbed his face, looking directly into his eyes before you pressed your lips against his, "Now you're mine forever Toni~ Don't you wish you never betrayed me~?"