China.

"Yao," You whimpered and shut your eyes, caressing the picture of the love of your life. You smiled and ran your finger along his cheek. 

"(Y/N), hello," That delicious voice spoke, sending shivers down your spine. You turned your head and your eyes locked. He grinned and stepped forward,, pulling you into a loving embrace. "I missed you so much," You could taste blood on his lips and hurriedly pulled away. He tilted his head and reached forward, brushing his fingers against your lips. 

"It is the blood of the one who took my from you, remember?" You clenched your eyes shut and fell to your knees, trying hard not to remember. Not to remember the day that Ivan killed Yao. It was an accident, at least that's what you tried to believe but you still hated Ivan with a passion. Yao thought it would be funny to sneak up on Ivan, as a joke and well.. Ivan turned around and snapped Yao's neck. You remembered watching as his body fell to the ground, the world had slowed as you ran over to him, screaming. Ivan was mortified and you tried to forgive him but you couldn't.

Yao was, and still is, the love of your life. You looked up and your eyes met his again, except this time you started sobbing. "No, you.. No! Yao isn't a killer, you can't be him! He loves me, he loves people, he loves life! He is not a killer!" You screamed. You wanted to believe yourself but you found it hard. Yao's eyes went cold as he crouched down.

"(Y/N), do you love me, Yao?" You shakily nodded your head yes, "Of course! My love for him is undying. I.. My love for you is undying.." You whispered, turning your head away. He reached over and grabbed your chin softly, turning you to face him. He leaned forward and kissed you again, passionately. You gave in to the kiss and reached out, putting your arms around his neck and letting him explore your mouth with his tongue. You could taste the blood- Ivan's blood but that didn't matter. What mattered was that Yao was here now.

Yao laid you back and got on top, straddling you lovingly. "(Y/N), I want you to be my first. I'm ready," His face was a little flushed but that was nothing compared to your red face. "O-Okay, but be gentle okay," You blushed furiously and he smiled softly, nodding. "Okay.. my love..."

~_~

"Mummy!" A young females voice rang out and you laughed as you opened your arms, embracing your daughter. She had developed strange habits as she grew- a craving for blood. Yao had explained he had become similar to a vampire, he craved for blood and that was it. You just smiled, it wouldn't change anything. You love him. You held your daughter close and brought her inside, kissing Yao who was cooking. "Hello my love and my little vampire," Yao cooed and you smiled as your daughter giggled.

You put her down and watched as she ran off and gazed at Yao with a smile. You leaned over and kissed him, "I love you," You whispered. He smiled, "And I love you (Y/N)..."