Scotland.

You gazed at the red-head that was sitting beside you, gazing up at the night sky. Seeing him so relaxed made you smile as you noticed how his green eyes seemed to be shining. You let out a content sigh as you leaned against his shoulder which startled him and his head shot towards you before he chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, kissing the top of your head. "(Y/N), is... this romantic enough for you?" He blushed slightly, causing you to giggle. "Yes Allistor, it's very romantic... What's for dinner by the way?" He blushed and groaned at that question, "I.. never planned that far ahead.. I suppose we can order take-away and watch a horror movie?" He asked, a hopeful look in his eyes.

You pouted at that before your eyes lit up, "I get to choose what we have, right?" You leaned towards him, your eyes glistening. He blushed and looked away, "D-don't give me that look!" He blushed furiously and you giggled, loving that you were the only person who could get such a reaction from him. You reached up and turned his face so you could look at him before you pressed your lips to his, moving your body onto his lap where you tangled your fingers into his red locks, your tongue slipping into his mouth. His hands gripped your bottom before he let himself lean back, falling onto the grass and pulling you with him. 

You pulled away and sat on his lower stomach, grinning at him. His face was a lightl red and he looked like he wanted more but you wouldn't let him until you got your food. "Food first then you can ravish my body~!" He chuckled and nodded, "All right love.. I'll make sure it's romantic tonight. I want to make love to you in a way I never have before," You blushed at his words and nodded, "I love you Allistor," He smiled softly at those words, "I love you too."

_____________________________

"(Y/N)~" Aliistor screamed as he ran around the house, trying to find you. He was holding his stomach, blood pouring out. Someone had broken in that night after you two had finally gone to sleep and he had gotten up to check what happened, leaving you in the room. When he had gotten downstairs, he was jumped and knocked out for a few minutes before he came to with a knife wound on his stomach. He found himself running as he heard you let out an ear piercing scream. (Y/N)!" He screamed louder as he struggled to make his way to you. 

When Allistor finally managed to find you, he tackled the guy off you, saving you from having another man explore your body like he had. You were his and he refused to let this bastard have you, let alone touch you. "Allistor!" You called with tears in your eyes as you watched Allistor wrestle with the guy for dominance. And then your eyes widened in horror as Allistor got stabbed in the stomach before he snapped the guys neck. Allistor rolled off and glared at the wounds on his stomach with gritted teeth before he looked at you, crying. You ran over to his side and held him close, as you quickly called an ambulance.

Allistor watched you with a soft smile on his lips, the light fading from his beautiful green eyes. "You're crying for me..? Heh, I was lucky to have such a beautiful, caring girl by my side in my last moments, especially when she's the girl I love more than anything... (Y/N).... I love you," You let out a sob as he went limp after those words and screamed his name, begging for him to come back... "Please... Allistor... I love you.. Come back... Don't leave me..."

___________________________

You were laying in your bed, it had been about 2 months since Allistor left your side and you hadn't left your room. Allistor's brothers were caring for you, they didn't understand the love you felt for him but they understood the loss of losing someone you love. You found yourself letting out a loud sob as you remembered the night Allistor made love to you. You both had planned to start trying to conceive a child that night.. and you did but the child would grow up without a father. You placed your hands on your stomach, caressing the small bump with your pale, small hands.

You had planned to name the child after Allistor but you weren't sure, would that be too harsh on yourself? To be reminded for the rest of your life of the man you loved and lost? You laughed dryly and rolled over, shutting your eyes.

That night you awoke to a warmth next to you; to arms around your waist and caressing the bump on your belly. You turned around and met piercing green eyes. The eyes of Allistor Kirkland, the man you love. "Allistor?" You whimpered, tears coming to your eyes as you moved closer to him and placed a hand on his cheek, "My love... you're alive?" You found a fresh wave of tears come when you saw his smile. "Arthur brought me back for our baby... and so we could be together again. I love you (Y/N), and I'll love our baby too," He leaned over and pressed his lips against yours and you melted into the kiss, giving yourself to him again like you did that night, except he was a lot more gentle so he wouldn't harm the child growing in your womb.

"I will never leave you again (Y/N), I will stay by your side and protect you and our baby. I love you..."