Japan.

You stood at Kiku's grave, tears falling down your cheeks as you placed the blue flowers on his grave. "I will never forget you Kiku Honda, I vow to never forget you!" You turned around and left, forcing a smile upon your face, but failing, miserably. You found yourself grimacing as you made you way home, having only one intent.

You got into your car, a car that once belonged to your beloved husband, Kiku. It was strange, truly. You remembered being together, having just a little crush on each other. You never touched or made any contact, only sweet talked and made lovey-dovey eyes. The time you finally made contact was after your wedding, after you exchanged a few words and shared a kiss. It was that day you lost him....

_____________________________________

Kiku gently embraced the girl before him, he was shaking. This is the first time he has ever held a girl, and now... He pulled away and looked into her eyes before shutting his and leaning down, pressing his lips to hers. A warm sensation filled his body as she placed her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss before she suddenly pulled away with a red face and breathing heavily.

"I love you Kiku Honda, please don't ever leave me. I've placed my trust in you and given you my heart. Stay with me forever..." Your eyes met his in that moment and his face flushes red as he nodded his head, "I will." You found yourself grinning but that faded when a gunshot sounded and he pushed you to the ground, a grunt escaping his lips as you stared at him with wide eyes, your eyes moving to his stomach, a gunshot wound right there, where his lungs were. You screamed his name as he collapsed on top of you, gasping for air.

"You can't leave me Kiku, you promised you wouldn't!"

____________________________________

You finally got home and went into the kitchen after shutting the door. You picked up a knife and lifted it up, pushing it against your throat and shutting your eyes as you dragged it across your throat, choking on your blood as it fought to leave your body. You let your body collapse to the ground, tears falling down your cheeks as you turned your gaze to the finger where your ring sat, glistening. Pure love, that's what you and Kiku had. You never got to spend the night with him or let him ravage you. You smiled slightly as you gurgled a laugh at the thought of his blushing face in line with yours.

"Goodbye...."

__________________________________

Your eyes fluttered open and you turned your head, you could feel pain as you turned your head. Your eyes met brown eyes, gorgeous brown eyes. "Kiku...? My beloved.." You reached over and placed your hand on his cheek, shutting your eyes as you felt his cold flesh. You felt relieved to be able to feel him. He may be cold as ice but your heart warmed as you touched him and felt his breath against your flesh. "(Y/N)... Your blood smelled so good.. I could smell it from my resting place. I knew it was you in a heart beat. Why did you try to kill yourself?" You found yourself sighing and looking away, "Because you were gone. You left me alone, I had no one. I wanted to join you," You heard him sigh.

"I won't leave you again (Y/N), I plan to stay by your side. I will kill anyone who harms you and I will protect you. I love you," And with that he kissed you lovingly, climbing on top of your frail body, slowly taking off pieces of clothing.. Later becoming one with you <3