Netherlands.

You lay in your bed, it was 6am your time but it was 8pm his time. You hated the big time difference - every summer the time difference killed you. You always had to work and he had to study. You rarely had time to talk unless it was the weekends or one of you had time off. It was painful but you loved him, and he loved you.

"Abel~!" You yelled cheerfully when you answered the phone. You heard his sweet laugh on the other side, "Ik hou van jou, my little snowflake," He replied, "You're always so cute," He added. You blushed, even though he couldn't see it, "I love you too Abel.. Not much longer till I can see you. 1 more sh*tty week of work then I'll be there with you," You let the excitement show in every word. You heard him laugh on the other end before hearing the car in the background. "Babe.. are you calling me while you're driving? You know I hate when you do that," You were so worried. What if he crashed because he wanted to hear your voice? "Snowflake, it's fine. I'm watching the road. My phone is on speaker - oh shit.." You heard skidding, a smash and then the call went dead. Your heart dropped in your chest.

You kept calling him but his phone wouldn't register - it kept saying his phone wasn't available. "Abel.." You whimpered. You started messaging his phone repeatedly. You were so scared. You had no way to contact him or his family outside of that. You weren't going to meet his family or friends till you went there to Netherlands. It was just easier that way. And now.. now he could be hurt. He could be dead. You didn't know.

"Abel.." You whispered, holding your plush teddy he bought you and gazing at the picture you had of him. You cried yourself to sleep.

~+

A week passed with no contact. You felt depressed. You took the whole week away from work. You were going to Netherlands soon so you could go to his house and ask his parents. Though, his father spoke very little English. You just had to hope Abel was okay.

~+~

You sighed as you made your way off the plane. You were so damn scared. But as you walked out into the airport, you were shocked as you saw the familiar face. That hair.. those eyes. It couldn't be. You held tightly onto your things as you ran over to him, "Abel!" You cried as you run straight into his arms. "(Y/N).. My snowflake.. I'm sorry," You heard him say into your hair as he kissed it. "I missed you so much.. You idiot.. Why didn't you message me? I've been calling and messaging all week. I was so scared. I wanted to come earlier to Netherlands to check on you but it was so expensive. Goddamn it Abel, what happened?" You couldn't help the tears that rolled down your face. You saw the small smile form on his face.

"You really love me don't you?" He whispered, wiping the tears away with his thumb. "I'm Sorry (Y/N).. I have something to tell you. But not yet. Let's go back to my place," You nodded your head, grabbing your things and following him to his car. You couldn't stop the tears as much as you wanted to. But god. You loved him. You were so happy he was alive.

~+~

An hour later when you arrived at his house and was in his room he sat you down on his bed. He kissed you over and over before he stopped. "What I need to tell you.. It might scare you. But know that I truly love you and I want to be with you forever," He added. You couldn't help the way you smiled. He was so sweet. "I love you so much Abel. I won't ever leave you. Please, tell me." He smiled and kissed you. "That night I called you.. There was a car accident. I was rushed to hospital," He took a deep breath, "(Y/N).. I died. I'm not human," He looked worried at that moment but you couldn't help the way you smiled.

"You're here now. You're still the same Abel. I love you. I won't leave you," You held him tight, kissing his cheek and his head. "I am yours forever Abel," You added. He smiled, "I wanted to ask you. This past week I was reading up on what happened.. I want to turn you so we can be together. I don't want anyone else except you." You smiled, "Abel. Anything you want. I am yours, forever."