Italy.

"This tastes delicious (Y/N)!" Feliciano praised your cooking as he shoved fork-fulls into his mouth and eating with his mouth open. "Thank you Feli," You whispered, a dark blush on your cheeks. "No need to be so formal (Y/N), we are married now after all," Feliciano grinned deviously at you and winked, "I am aware Feli but still.. I'm nervous. I don't know how to act around men," You blushed a deep shade of red as you looked into his wide and cheerful eyes. "Well, think of me as the love of your life," Feliciano blushed a deep shade of red as he whispered that.

"I-um, F-Feli!" You squeaked, your face as red as a tomato. "S-sorry (Y/N), I know this makes you uncomfortable seeing as you had to leave Lovino for me because of the arranged marriage," You smiled softly at that; your relationship with Lovino wasn't by your choice. Lovino forced you into a relationship out of selfishness. "Well, I didn't necessarily have feelings for him. I liked him but as a friend; it was a one sided love. I know it sounds horrible but he blackmailed me," You mumbled, rubbing your left arm as you gazed at the ground.

"Wait.. You mean, he forced you?" Feliciano whispered, his eyes widening as it hit him; Lovino and him always had quarrels about who would get to be with you and Feliciano had believed you genuinely cared about Lovino as a lover but it seems you didn't. "Yes, he forced me," You replied, not wanting to say why you had been blackmailed. Feliciano nodded his head, "I understa-" Feliciano suddenly dropped to the ground, choking. You rushed to his side and held him up, "Feli!? What's wrong!? What's happening!?" You said frantically, scared out of your mind. Feliciano looked into your eyes, "Lovino.. That bastard.." Feli coughed as he fell to the ground. His brown eyes gazing into yours as he said his last words, "I love you."

****

You walked through the streets as a widowed young woman. Your cold eyes gazing ahead, ignoring the sounds around you as Lovino followed your every step, his hip almost attached to yours. You refused to look at him; he killed your one true love. Your gaze fell to his grave as you finally walked through the cemetery to your beloved's grave. You looked over at Arthur who nodded his head in acknowledgement and smiled, though he glared at Lovino with a deadly glare. You watched as Vladimir walked over to Arthur and whispered to him, their eyes glued to you and Lovino; you knew they knew.

As soon as the funeral finished, you walked away at Lovino's side with his arm around your waist. You held your tears in as you gazed straight ahead at the darkening sky. Rain started pouring as you reached what was yours and Feliciano's home. You unlocked the door and let Lovino in, glaring at his retreating figure. You locked the door and went up into your room, Lovino following close behind.

You lay down on your bed and shut your eyes, Lovino laying next to you. Lovino gently rubbed your hip and trail his hand down to your inner thigh. Tears slowly fell down your cheeks as you realised what Lovino wanted from you. You shut your eyes and turned onto your back, forcing a smile onto your lips as let him have his way.

*** That Night ***

You awoke to a strange sound during the night and a wetness surrounding your body. You sat up and turned on the lamp next to the bedside and turned to your side to see Lovino laying there, naked, with his insides revealed, some parts missing. You almost screamed but it was interrupted as a hand clasped around your mouth. "(Y/N)... It's me Feliciano, please don't scream. I got your vengeance on that bastard," He started to stroke your head and gently nibble on your neck.

"But you were dead," You whispered as you gazed into his gorgeous brown eyes, "Thanks to Arthur and Vladimir, I am. Now, I can spend my life with you without Lovino disrupting our blooming love. I love you," He smiled as he carried you out of the room and into the geust bedroom, locking the door. He la you down onto the bed and removed both yours and his clothing and slowly pushed himself inside, causing you to blush and moan. You looked into his eyes and smiled as you knew, he would never leave you and his next words proved that.

"I love you (Y/N), I'm never going to let anyone hurt you. You are mine and I'm yours, I will protect you for as long as I can and stand by your side forever. I promise because ever since we met in 5th grade, I fell in love and knew that one day, I wanted you to be my bride; to be mine. I love you."