Australia.

P.S I'm an Australian ;P I had so much fun writing this back then ^-^

You lay on a beach chair outside in the backyard, letting the sun shine on your body. "Woohooo!" You heard a familiar voice shout before a loud splash and feeling water soak your body. "LOGAN!" You screamed loudly, furious. You could heard the familiar laugh as you glared at the Australian boy, whose head stuck just out of the water. He had a cheeky grin on his face. "I'm sorry (Y/N)," He cooed cheekily. "You bloody a**hat," You spat, "I'm trying to tan in the sun and you just HAD to do that right now? Why can't you ever give me some time alone!" You furrowed your brows in annoyance. He still had that damn cheeky grin on his face. God, how you wanted to wipe it off.

"Logan Kirkland you bloody Aussie.." You growled. Logan laughed as he climbed out of the water and walked over to you, confidence radiating in his every step. It was strange to think that not that long ago he had been in hospital. Logan had no sense of fear truly - which is what caused his accident. He had been skiing down at Canberra. I know weird? Australia snows? Well it's fake snow, not real. They have a full mountain down there covered in snow. Anyway, the idiot was skiing and wasn't watching where he was going. He went flying over a hill and fell, hitting his head. He had been taken to hospital.. they feared he wouldn't make it. He literally died for 3 minutes before he just sat up, gasping. And ever since that day, he was even more reckless and annoying.

You loved him truly, you did but sometimes you needed time alone. He leaned down and gave the biggest, sloppiest kiss ever. "I'm sorry my little princess~" He cooed, a dark gleam in his eyes. You felt your stomach twist, you felt weird. In fact, he was giving you the weirdest feeling ever. You didn't feel safe. You wanted to run. As strange as it is, this happened sometimes. But you were too scared to approach Logan on the matter - maybe being hit on the head caused him to go bipolar? Who knows. You were too scared to ask.

"It's fine.." You breathed out, looking away. You hated that look in his eyes. It was so possessive. "Oh.. babe.. Don't be like that! You're mine remember~" He cooed, "You're stuck with me.. forever," He started laughing. You watched as his expression changed. You couldn't help but feel terrified in that moment. WTF is happening? You looked away for a second and when you turned back, he had kissed you again and pushed something into your mouth. By habit you swallowed. "Logan!" You pulled away, freaking out, "What was that? What did you put in my mouth!?" You yelled, freaking out. "Babe, chill. You've swallowed worse things," He winked before adding, "It's just some medicine." And then you felt dizzy.. and the world went black as you fell into his arms.

~+~

You awoke a few hours later, chained to a bed in nothing but a silk gown. "Logan?" You whimpered, "What's happening? What are you doing to me?" You were terrified. In that moment, a candle lit and you saw his face as he approached. His once beautiful blue eyes, now a deep red. "I'm making you mine forever~" He cooed as he placed the candle next to the bed. He moved onto the side of the bed, "Do you feel different my love? You look much paler. I like it.." He chuckled as he licked your neck, it was in that moment you felt a pain. "Logan what have you done to me!?" You were petrified now.

"I made you immortal. Like me. Now we can be together forever~"