Ireland.

You lay next to Connor in your bed as you played with his luscious hair, looking into his gorgeous green eyes as you leaned up and kissed his lips. It was mean't to be a gentle, meaningful kiss but it got deeper. Connor's hands found their way to your hip and he pulled you on top of him, slipping his tongue into your mouth, causing you to blush and moan. Connor froze though; he heard noise outside your room. He quickly got up.

"Connor? What's wrong?" You pouted and he nodded his head to the door as he pulled his pants on and glanced at your naked body. He leaned over and kissed your lips softly, "Your promised lover is home, I must leave now lest you be hurt," His eyes looked sad and you found your heart ache. "Then let's tell him about us. I am with child Connor, it's yours. I haven't slept with Allistor yet and he's going to find out when my stomach swells. So please, my love, don't leave and if you do, take me with you," He grimaced.

"I love you (Y/N), I truly do but.. I don't think we should. He is a very dangerous man. I must leave," He leaned over to kiss you but you pulled away in anger. "Fine, go! I will raise the child with Allistor if you're so ashamed to properly be with me!" You shouted and Connor flinched, tears filling his eyes. He quickly pulled his shoes and shirt on, went over to the window and looked at you with tears streaming down his face. "Just remember that I love you more than anything," And he climbed out, vanishing.

_______________________________

A few days passed after that and you felt heart broken, he hadn't come see you. He hadn't made an effort to contact you and you couldn't make an effort because you would be killed. He was worth it, oh he was but... he was murdered only 2 hours after that fight. Allistor had been listening in and followed your darling Connor home and murdered him. What he did to you was worse. He took you by force, he was rough and didn't take any consideration on you. He called you so many horrid names and you screamed and begged for him to stop but he just ignored you. You had woken that morning sobbing.

You wished for a way out, to get away from him but you knew better than that. Allistor was, and is, a murderer. It was at that moment that Allistor got up and got dressed, "I'm done with you now. I will still marry you for our families sake but I refuse to share a bed with you. You can have this room and this house. I will move to Scotland while you suffer here in Ireland where your... lover," He spat, "Died." Scotland then left and you let out a cry, you couldn't live like this any more.

But you decided to try, for the baby you and Connor created together. You shut your eyes and relished those memories, pushing Allistor out of your mind as you forced yourself up and changed the sheets and showering, trying to scrub your body clean of his touch. When you got out, you went through your drawers and found a picture of your Irish lover. You found yourself smiling in bliss at the memory. "Oh Connor, I love you.. I wish I could become (Y/N) Kirkland and be yours..." You shut your eyes and smiled slightly, caressing the small bump on your belly. "My heart is forever yours..."

_________________________________

A month has passed since then and your bump had gotten bigger. You were 3 months pregnant and you hadn't heard from Allistor, thankfully. You laid in bed, smiling and holding your swelling stomach. You found out you were having twins and you couldn't be more happier. It was then that lightning struck, causing the power to go out. You got up and lit some candles before turning around as the lightning struck, revealing a figure that had blood dripping. Your eyes widened but you recognised that figure, it was... Connor.

You rushed over to him, sobbing. "Connor my love ! I thought you were dead," You sobbed as you hugged him, enjoying the moment his arms went around you. "I was my sweet kitten but now I am alive and Allistor is dead. We can be together with no interference. Just me, you and our babies..." Connor grinned and leaned down, kissing you with his bloody lips. You relished the kiss and let him make love to you again, something you had missed dearly. He was gentle and tender, it was perfect. You lay in his arms afterwards with a smile on your lips.

"I love you Connor, please don't ever leave me," You whispered and he kissed your ear lobe, "I swear I will never leave you. I love you and I won't let anything get between us again. You are mine and I am yours, forever will we be together..." And with that he kissed you tenderly on the lips.