Norway.

You watched Lukas as he glanced around the supermarket store- something was wrong with him and it bugged you terribly. He hadn't told you much about why he left a few months before, just that it was county business. "What are you looking for?" You took a hand off the trolley and placed it on his shoulder. He blushed lightly and smiled, "Nothing (Y/N), I'm just thinking," He looked into your (E/C) eyes and leaned over, quickly pecking your lips and rushing down the isle, claiming he was looking for milk.

Your spare hand went up to your lips, the cold sensation that Lukas had left upon your lips lingered and sent shivers down your spine. "Lukas.. You're so cold.." You whispered and put a hand on your stomach and looked down- you were 5 months pregnant. Lukas had left after you spent a week of having intercourse with him to try for a baby, and was gone for 4 months. He hasn't noticed the bump just yet, he thought you had gained weight though everyone else had noticed.

You rushed down the isle, picking up the items on your list and was about tot urn the corner when you heard Arthur's voice, "Have you been feeding regularly? The last thing you would want is to harm (Y/N) so remember to feed but try and do it during the time's (Y/N) is out. I can occasionally come over with what I shall say is wine and you can drink that during the week, though it wont help quench the urge you have to eat human flesh. Luckily (Y/N) doesn't drink alcohol for obvious reasons.." Arthur had said and you heard all of it.

You were curious as to what they meant, 'why would Lukas want to eat human flesh..? I-is he a cannibal!?' You started to freak out and accidentally knocked some things down from a shelf. You gulped and quickly took a deep breath, picking up the items and returning them to their shelf, not wanting to show that you had heard anything said. "(Y/N? Are you alright?" Lukas rushed to your side, a hand ending up on your stomach which caused him to freeze, he could feel two heartbeats.

Lukas shook his head and helped you and gently kissed your temple, "I'm alright Lukas, thank you so much for worrying about little old me," You laughed nervously and crossed milk off the list as Lukas set it in the trolley. "Now we only need some toilet cleaner, floor cleaner, soap and some other necessities," You mumbled, before giving Arthur a smile which caused Lukas to frown and his thoughts to wonder, had you and Arthur done something while he was gone..?

***

"Lukas, dear, are you alright? You've been acting strange since yous aw Arthur," You walked over to Lukas and wrapped your arms around his neck, looking into his blue eyes. "While I was gone.. Did you and Arthur.. Have intercourse?" Lukas said out of nowhere causing you to grimace, "God no Lukas!" You looked into his eyes, "I love you Lukas, you're the only man I've ever slept with," Lukas smiled slightly, "Then.. Who is the father of the child you're carrying?" He questioned and you blushed, "You're the father Lukas," You quickly kissed him and he held you close, pulling you into a passionate embrace.

After a few hours of fun, you decided to ask him. "Why were you gone for so long?" Lukas looked over at you before sighing, "I had been murdered on my way back from a meeting, you know how Ivan had been in love with you? Well, he murdered me and Arthur found me and took me to England where he kept me there for a while and brought me back from the dead where I then went to Russia and killed Ivan.." Then Lukas took a deep breath, "And in my jealousy earlier, I followed Arthur out and killed him, I'm sorry (Y/N).." You gazed at Lukas with wide eyes. "It's alright Lukas," You whispered, your thoughts jumbled.

"I love you (Y/N)," He whispered as he got on top again, pushing himself inside causing you to gasp out in pleasure, "I-I love you too Lukas."

****

"I won't leave you again (Y/N), everyone who stood in my way is now dead. It's just us and our baby now (Y/N), no one else. Just us. Forever."