Prussia.

You frowned as you watched Gilbert flirt with one of his 'friends'. That was the only flaw he had and who knew that such a flaw could get him killed. You brought in three dishes with the meal Gilbert asked to be made and set the table up and took your seat, away from Gilbert and his 'friend.' It's not like Gilbert had gone any further with another girl except flirting so you let it slide, though it hurt.

"Get the hell away from my girlfriend you pig!" A deep voice boomed as the door got kicked down. You jumped and gazed as this large man grabbed Prussia by the throat and threw him into the glass table, shattering it. You screamed his name as you rushed to his side- a shard of glass pierced through his heart. Tears fell from your eyes as the man dragged his girlfriend away. "Gilbert! Please don't leave me alone.. You're too awesome to die yet!" You cried before calling an ambulance.

~

You gazed at the albino males face one last time and gently kissed his cold lips and stepped away from the casket. "I love you, Gilbert," You whispered as tears left your eyes. You turned on your heel only to be pulled into a tight embrace by a sobbing Italian, Feli. "Feli.." You whispered as he sobbed loudly into your ear, "It's alright (Y/N), I'll look after you," Feli sobbed into your shoulder causing you to smile softly, "Thank you." Arthur stepped forward and cleared his throat as the casket finally entered the ground.

"(Y/N), I believe there is a deal we can make.." Arthur smirked seductively at you, you felt your heart clench as you knew what he would ask.. "You become mine and I will bring him back from the dead," Arthur smirked as your eyes widened and tears threatened to spill. "I-I... Alright," You whimpered as Feli frowned, he knew how you felt about Gilbert and knew you would do anything for Gilbert but Feli was worried that.. When Gilbert finds out when and if he comes back, there will be bloodshed.

"Then come with me, my love."

~

You watched as Arthur chanted something as he faced Gilbert's snow white body. Tears wouldn't stop falling as you realized that even if Gilbert came back, you would belong to another man. The worst part is, Gilbert probably wouldn't even care, even though you had his child growing inside you, something everyone else knew but not Gilbert. You planned on telling him but you couldn't bare to while he had other girls around.

You watched as a bright light consumed Gilbert's body and then you heard his familiar voice, "(Y/N)... Where are you...I-I love you.." Your heart sped up as you saw his sleeping frame. You stepped forward and placed your ear onto Gilbert's chest- there was no sound, he wasn't breathing nor was his heart beating. You turned to look at a pleased Arthur, "And now you're mine," Arthur moved forward and pushed you against the table, shoving his tongue between your teeth and exploring your mouth.

Gilbert's eyes fluttered open and as his eyes adjusted he saw a heart wrenching scene. He ripped free from his binds and ripped Arthur from you, biting into his flesh. A warm feeling filled Gilbert as Arthur's flesh and blood went down his throat. You watched with horror at the scene before you and shakily moved into the corner. When Gilbert devoured as much as he could of Arthur he turned around, his eyes glowing red. His eyes fell upon the love of his lower who was shaking and crying. "(Y/N).." His voice sounded almost demonic to your ears.

"Why?" He whispered, tears fell from his eyes. "Arthur made me a deal.. If he could bring you back, I'd be his.. I didn't expect it to work but even so, I wanted to know if he could do it. I wanted to see you Gilbert," You cried, "To tell you I love you and that.. We have a child on the way," You whimpered and that made Gilbert freeze. "A child..?" He whispered and a smile fell upon his face. "I love you (Y/N), I will forgive you though I probably deserved such treatment due to me always flirting with other girls," Gilbert frowned, "I hope you forgive the awesome me so we can have an awesome child together," Gilbert grinned and you smiled slightly, standing up and hugging his bloody body. "I forgive you."

"From now on, it's all about us. I will always protect you and devour anyone who hurts you or our child. That is my duty- to protect my family and the ones I care about. Especially you, (Y/N).."